Are you really handicapped ......????

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

12 March 2011  

First of all this was not mine idea.i got PM regarding this and now I don’t remember the person who was that person.But idea given by him, is awesome. And this is also the main reason of coming back so early.We  ignore this side of life, handicapped students. We all count our mistakes, successes and problems. But never give a second thought to the other one, whose life is in such pain …

This is something also true, that even I cant feel such pain , as because I m also not in such a situation . but ya, wanna  try to elaborate about it ….and isliye sorry  if am somewhere wrong , or hurt some1 feeling or emotions, as because I don’t mean that in any way.

Life sucks________ this is the main problem that occurs to some1 when one is unable to perform the task /work. That time the person have just one thought in his/her mind , that he should not be lived . It shouldn’t be happened. Life is like hell.One should not be demotivated by such kind of ideas because life is not about being born …and live simply ,but rather it’s about filling it flying colours.

I know its easy to say but difficult to follow ..bt remember every bit of life is not a piece of cake everytime .

Counting the difficulties------ its something that we all do for whole of our life. But what’s the real benefits of it, until u don’t solve them. So simply count  your all  difficulties in your way. And then ask yourself ….. IS THIS     your  limit ??  “U  CANT ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL FOR THESE DIFFICULTIES ”

THEN U WILL GOTTA  knw that this is surely not the end and its not time to leave so simply but rather confronting the situation..so I just wanna say “spill your  thunder”      

Are you really handicapped ????? ------------------ just ask this question thousand times to you , until and unless u don’t get a proper answer for it. Is this your limitation .. count all the things which you can do … count all the success you can get in your life .You also don’t deserve  less than life. You have also the same potential inside you , to make you worthy.

Just see this person and  find are you really handicapped ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13N6gAlhAqg&feature=related

Never never give up _------------ If we  really do something with our whole heart and trust , then nothing is impossible . right na ??

So carry your trust with such thoughts. Fill your mind with the winds of positivity.

Just feel the energy in you “gone are the days of losing ground,I  am standing at my ground”.

Believe in yourself. Do your best in every situation , so that you can say to yourself that I have done my best”.watch this video ...if you really wanna give up …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx796zSg5gs&feature=related

so in conclusion only this can be said  …..

IF a mind is determined , then it can create thousand  thunders and wonders …but if it is idle …its of no use. SO  Count your strength to be the best .

Regards

Renu .