ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Are jb gupta sir's video classes good enough?

CA Swati Agarwal ( ) (49 Points)

31 December 2011  

Hi Friends

I want to know if JB gupta sir's classes are good enough in terms of conceptual clarity. Also do they cover entire syllabus in a practical way??..i hv already tried the sample video but didnt get much idea from that. If anyone has taken those those classes then please let know about the same.

Thanx

18 Replies

PANKAJ (CA Final) (192 Points)
Replied 01 January 2012

Yes, DVDs are good for conceptual clarity. All the practical portions are covered  & his book covers theory portion also. And if you have any doubt or problem in any question , u can mail him or make a call to him between 3pm to 9pm & he will make sure that your doubts are cleared.

2 Like

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1672 Points)
Replied 01 January 2012

yes dvd s r enough for sfm

1 Like

CA Swati Agarwal ( ) (49 Points)
Replied 01 January 2012

Thanx for the information.

1 Like

jim (abc) (309 Points)
Replied 12 January 2012

Hi. Is there a number of hours limit that you can watch the dvd's?

Since there was some procedure to watch the dvd, i.e., by activating them.

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 12 January 2012

DVDs will run tll 2 years once activated

MANU (Define Life By Describing A Day)   (219 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

if somebody does not pass within these two years...?

Replied 17 January 2012

@ Manu ........but why do u have an atitutude like this...........be more positive..........and see 2 years are more than enoughe that too with in budget...........others are charging high amount for online tutorials and validity  will either max to max 6 months or 200 or 300 hrs  thats it.........so in comparison.....two years are more than enough.........and if you watch these tutorials for atleast 3- to 4 months you don't need to watch it again.........one more thing if someone couldn't passed the exam in these two years for which he had taken the face to face classes then in that case also he has to pay the money to attend these classes again.....:) so just chill and apply your engergy in right direction........:)

1 Like

Replied 17 January 2012

Comparsion of Parveen sharma classes and J B gupta DVD

Let suppose there is 100 students and P S charges16000 per student and J B1650 per student

Total Amount charged by P S =16,00,000

Total Amount charged by J  B=1,65000

see the difference

1 Like

jim (abc) (309 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Thanks Abhinav. But do the dvd's cover all the chapters exhaustively and does he even do the problems on dvd's

Replied 17 January 2012

Yes, you can Jim, these videos are in plain english and cut to the point yet cover whole subject but u hav to purchase the j b gupta's book as well...........:) you can even a watch a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrWsRe28A3c

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

where can we get these DVD'S ??? are they available in market ???

jim (abc) (309 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Thanks Abhinav, So are problems also explained on the dvd's? and because i haven't taken any coaching will his video lectures be sufficient to understand the concepts clearly?

And if you know what is the total run time of the dvd's can you please provide me the info on that?

Thanks

Replied 17 January 2012

Yes Jim almost all practical problems (640 practical problems as written on packet of DVDs) are solved while teaching with full conceptual clarity, me u did the self study for SFM and for total run time would be around 60-70 hrs (though am not sure) containing 44 lectures. As per my exp  u can cover your full syllabus within 15 days by watching these videos. and you can buy it for Rs1250 if u already have jb gupta book or Rs 1650 in case you don't. As these DVDs will give u the tryout time of 20 days till it ask you to activate and if you don't like the dvds you can give it to your friend who want to watch these videos as dvd will give u again 20 days tryout time on your's friend pc but once activated same key will not be used for activating it for 2 years (if you wish you ask your  friend to pay amount to u which he will pay it to taxmann.). but can install these dvds on different pc or same pc (after format) for 20 days tryout period.

In short these dvd will run on every pc for 20 days but in order to extend your period you have to purchase the key.

1 Like

jim (abc) (309 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Thanks Abhinav for such detailed info,

Really Appreciate your help.

You solved all my queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register