Easy Office

Are jb gupta sir's video classes good enough?

Page no : 2

CA Swati Agarwal ( ) (49 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Originally posted by : madhulika das

where can we get these DVD'S ??? are they available in market ???

yes madhulika these dvds are availabe in the market ..infact i hv recently bought them..if u stay in delhi u can buy it frm Pooja law house/ toppers law house or can order them online

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 24 January 2012

thanks swati... :) but have u started studying from that... is it true that withing 15 days we can cover almost 80% of the sylabuss???? if anyone has any views on this.. plzz share 

CA Swati Agarwal ( ) (49 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

Originally posted by : madhulika das

thanks swati... :) but have u started studying from that... is it true that withing 15 days we can cover almost 80% of the sylabuss???? if anyone has any views on this.. plzz share 

Hi madhulika...sorry for the delayed reply..i did start studying frm those videos..but if i recall my personal experience...i would say it was unfortunate....i would not suggest anybody to buy those videos..

they are presented in extremely boring way..with little personal touch..also u dont get to solve ur personal querries..(forget the claims made by them while they sell it nd say dat u can get in touch with Sir for doubts)..

Also the interface is not really good ..I had a problem in 2nd CD..earlier they said they will replace it ..but never did..tired of calling them, i had to join face to face classes

A complete waste of time and money :(

Aswani Raju (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 14 October 2018

hey..could anyone tell me how to get those dvds and books.. Please help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: