Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanhaiyalal parmar   25 June 2021

Applicable GST

Dear Sir,

An indenting agency is getting commission in India from foreign party for providing services to sale material in India.

do agent has to pay GST?

if yes, which GST C S or I ?

Please guide.


 1 Replies

CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     25 June 2021

If you are intermediary then you will have to pay GST. It will be CGST & SGST

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags