Ap vat

p.subrahmanyam (accountant) (101 Points)

17 March 2016  



My Vat Registration was cancelled due to lack of business 6 months back and due to filing of Nill returns for 6 months and Now we get business what we have to do to get the same Registration number which was alloted previously? Could we pay Vat in with Cancelled TIN Number? Request to clarify?

And We need CST Way bills for our bisiness What we have to do to obtain revival of old tin number and CST way bills ?.