Anything for friends

I asked god to keep my frnd happy.

God said ok only for 4 days.

I said ok, summer, winter, rainy and spring days.

God said no, only for 3 days.

I said ok, yesterday, today & tommorrow.

God said no, only for 2 days.

I said day & night

God said no, only 1 day

I said ok, EVERYDAY

God laughed and said ok..............:)

Replies (5)

acha hai

Very intelligent reply ..very nice..shows a real friendship.

nice one frnd

awesome....

behtreen............................awesome

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details