Easy Office

Anyone passed ca after the age over 40?

Page no : 2

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3228 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

i agree with arif...what is the need..it would be a wrong decision altogether

Deepak Kumar Gupta (Finance & Accounts Consultant)   (86 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

HI

There is no issue, There are lots of people doing CA after 35 years of Age, I started doing CA at 34 after resgning fron Bank working fro 9 years. Now at 36.50 age I have passed 2nd group of final,

It depends on how u take it

CA Manoj Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (89 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

It is the passion that matter but your age doesn't matter.. so go for it.....

Dhaval (Job) (794 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Age is no bar for passion.

Follow your heart.

All the best.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kishore

u r elder than me .. SO i shoul;d not suggent u any thng.... butmy opnion is u register it and success in in so tht u ll be d best eample for us who did CA at the ae of 40...

Kishore, a young guy suggesting an elder is not a taboo! Share any opinion you've the receiver will definately be benefitted. Your opinion was worth considering.

Neha sharma (-) (1257 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

Yes, many people have paased CA in their 40's

People have even cleared CA after 60

HAMID TARAFDER (MANAGER-FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (51 Points)
Replied 22 September 2014

Hi...i have joined ca course after my graduation at the age of 21. I am now 37 still not able to clear CA. I have completed ca inter and doing a job of a company as an Accounts officer for the last 10 years. I am very keen to clear my ca exam. My question to all of you is that if i will be able to complete my ca at the age of 40, is it possible to get a good job?  Please advise..Eagerly waiting for your valuable response.

ANSHUMAN YADAV (MBA) (21 Points)
Replied 10 September 2015

My name is anshuman, i belongs to a very middle class family, my parents are not so educated but they are very hard working from starting they always want to provide us best education so that we can be a good professionals , for that they hv spent all their small earnings in our schooling and ug and pg education. I have done MBA in finance from Maharishi dayanand university in rohtak , i hv choosed that university bcz it is a state university and main thing is fee is very llow only 50000 per year i hv completed my mba from there and now working in a CA firm in gurgaon getting starting sal 15000 p.m, but our company preffer MBA 's only for Pv and outsourcing assignments. I am not satisfied with my qualification and want to do CA now i am 26 years old and have a strong desire to make career in accounts and finance bcz i want to be on top in this area . Mujhe bus is ba�t ka dukh hota h ki kash sahi samay pe sahi guidance mil gyi hoti. But my parents have done their best from their side. Plz all u seniors guide me that whether i should go for CA or not at this age. I am from delhi. Yadavanshman71 @ gmail.com plz guide me as soon as possible so that i can save time. Can i go for icwa?? Plzz guide me as soon as possible.

Rupesh Surve - the Boss (CA student) (6 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

are you still studying for the CA. I am at the age of 27 now want to start CA studies, can u tell me is it good to take start at this age ?

CA Sultan.........never quits (Financial Controller) (511 Points)
Replied 15 November 2015

Hi Alex,

I am the one here..I cleared my CA in last May 2015. Now i am 43 years old and working in gulf.

Shivshankar Paraskar (Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 30 December 2015

I am 36 year old working as an accountant in pvt ltd company and i decide to joining c a course 

Replied 30 December 2015

I am 36 year old working as an accountant in pvt ltd company and i decide to joining c a course 

Replied 30 December 2015

SUDHACAR.NB (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 28 January 2016

GREATE SUPPORT

Rupesh Surve - the Boss (CA student) (6 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

I am at my age 27, giving ipcc group 1 attempt in may 2016.

Fighting like Rocky balboa.

If you know what you want . . . , then go out there and get what you want . .

But you should be willing to take the hits . .
dont just point finger saying , I am not able to do this because of him or her or anybody.

No one can hit as hard as life !   (death,bad lucks etc)

but its not about how hard you hit,

its about how much you get hit and keep moving forward . .

how much you can take . . (risk) and keep moving . .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: