Anyone intersted ??

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

06 January 2012  

First of all, I am really sorry for yesterday’s article which hurt the emotions of some in one or another way. Giving imp to my best frn Sakshi or Ritin bhaiya doesn’t mean that I don’t respect and value  what others have done for me.  They have given me the main start which I can never forget .  Sanjay bhaiya,   Banerjee da , hardik bhai , balu bro , Shobhit, Heena ,Harini, Sapana ,Priyanka Nanda,  Sari, Viks , Resham ,Gourav, Sanyam,Vandana   and many many more  have enlightened my way , for which I am  and would always be thankful to them. So plz don’t think that I am partial to anyone . it’s just I count everyone name here…thaty I said thanks to everyone for my success.

My belated one year.....

As it is said “ happiness looks too small if taken in hands but becomes too big when It is shared”

Ok …let’s move on …enlightened

I have made my id on Fb. Y ??? everyone was asking this q…

I made this id so that we can all study together.  I want that we all should start one lesson everyday so that we can prepare well for our exams.  As universal, no one is perfect. So, if we discuss our preparations everyday here , we can overcome our loopholes+ studybuddies+  daily progress.

And I guess, its not a bad idea if it suits everyone. You need to  just give your 10 min to check urself.

Why not community  ?

1. No one get update email when some1 post in community.
  2. It becomes too tough to scroll down after  limited pages.
  3. Because , if u want to give ans to any community q , then u hav to scroll down till the end.
  4. Its  really tiring.
  5. Everyone can see it , and write upon it , share their knowledge, which is not possible in community.

If you just copy paste discussion link to every profile , it can take more than 1 hour easily, which is also not practical Even CCI admin should do something about it.

As  being a Cs exe student, I will start with those lessons first.  These will provide benefit to CA –IPCC students as well.  As the syllabus is almost same. And this will also be useful to CA-Final students. Because , it will clear our basics easily.  As I am unaware with CWA course, so I can’t say about it. But yes, thoda bht course to CWA ka bhi same hi hoga.

As you all know 28 feb is last date to submit assignment.  People are just asking solved assignments…..This will render no use. Isse acha hai ki hum course usse pehle finish kr de, taki honesty se assignments likh payein.  It will be useful to us only , as it will give a blueprint of our progress.devil

We will try to cover topic first, then include scanner questions also. So , that we can prepare for exams as well. If someone wants to start a topic , then that person can post that topic  name in forum, so that other will be prepared to discuss that topic on next day.

It’s my req to take participate in this idea , even if you think you can’t provide any idea. You can ask your doubts here easily. Professionals  will give ur answers , so that u can grasp a crystal clear idea.

I wish to start with tax, as it’s a basic subject in every stream.

Topics for tomorrow :-

1. Basic intro,
  2. Capital receipt  and
  3. Residential 

We will discuss our questions here. I hope everyone will support in this idea. Any kind of question, suggestion and criticism is truly welcomed

Regards

Renu