annual return

Student CA IPC / IPCC

I have filed the GSTR 1 but details are not correct until 31st March 2019 .
in annual return information is to entered either for relevant year return I.e. 17 18 or return filed in 18 19 which is relevant to 17 18.
my rectification of GSTR 1 is after 31st March 2019...
how to enter outward supply of gstr1 which entered later period?

write final book figures. chk with 3b. forget gstr1
GST Practitioner

plz explain Have you shown any sale , purchase ,whether increased or decreased in fy 2018 -19 & liability , ITC for same being adjusted in 3b ???? ,

its better put your query with fiqures

GST Certification Course

Student CA IPC / IPCC

I want to know what figure I should put in table 4b I.e.outward supply ....either as per GSTR 3B or GSTR 1 of year 2017 18 and then reconcile...which return should be basis of reconciliation


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register