Easy Office
LCI Learning

Announcement on Transfer/ Termination of Articleship2/7/10

Page no : 3

(Guest)

NO use of current info. as the benefit is only available to IPCC students

PCC student (last i.e. those who clear CPT on june'08) has already completed 2 yr articleship

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Originally posted by : saurabh deshmukh

Hey wht happened about the PCC Articleship period getting reduced from 3.5 yrs to 3 YRs??

why dnt ny1 speak on it?

ya no news on this

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

any way icai has given good solutions.... and gave a relief to transfer in first year

and if you are in last year of articleship than you already have other ways like secondment or ind training.....

iwas waiting for that pcc article reduction but icai sucks as i am up to complete the training

thanks for this news kaya...

sakthi (article ship) (35 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

the one year period inclusive of leave or exclusive of leave

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

Originally posted by : sakthi

this is a good quest. even ihave the same doubt. i guess inclusive of leave. not sure

sakthi (article ship) (35 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

Originally posted by : Kaya

Originally posted by : sakthi

this is a good quest. even ihave the same doubt. i guess inclusive of leave. not sure

anyway thanks

Kiru.G (Article Assitant) (273 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

can u tel what is the procedure for transfer of article ship within the firm....now am doing my article ship in branch office i want to transfer it to my head office firm...because here there is no facility for coaching class..

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

NIce and valuable information..............

Kaushal (senior Articled Trainee)   (29 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

I regret that the Institute will not interfere in cases of dispute between article and principle. All the rules of ICAI are in favour of CAs only. CAs take undue advantage of this. There should be someone to represent us also.

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

thanks

Puneet (learner) (105 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Hey Thanks

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Originally posted by : Anshu Agarwal .....

and there will be a new morning when u will say 'TODAY IS LAST DAY OF MY ARITCLESHIP'.

I'm eagerly waiting for that morning.. lol.. My Boss tends to hold on articles having excess leaves until they complete some assignments.. Hope I won't exceed the limit..

@ Gaurav: I suggest you to write to ICAI.. and somehow try to get along with your boss.. Just control your ego, your anger, all your emotions for atleast 3.5 years.. This will take you long way mate.. Don't let your anger harm you, control it and bother others.. ;)

To the topic... 

Those ****ers conducted a meeting, sat down for hours, ate samosas, sweets, cold drinks, maybe had lunch too and added two points?? I wanna see the minutes.. what exactly were they doing -

I. Transfer /termination of articles is permitted without any restriction during the first year of articles.

(I am suggesting every newbie to go for dummy and join some CA firm as staff to learn and jump ships whenever they get pissed.. :p They get paid more and what's the best part? they get to keep their egos.. ;))

In case of dispute between principal and articled assistant, the matter be settled amicably among the articled assistant and the principal concerned and the Institute shall not interfere in such cases.

Yeah.. I now know some top amicable thugs at my place.. I'll settle it down.. :D Thanks for the permission.. Boss is in my pocket now.. Yes! You said it!

ziyaudupi (ziyaudupi) (24 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

bakwas

Gaurav Agarwal (Proprietor & partner in CA firms)   (52 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

@ Siddharth

Buddy i have completed my 1.5 years sincierly and still my CA does not acknowledge my service period so I can't become dumb and deaf and bear all the cruelities. On outstation audits he calls all us articles to his room and Drinks Alcohol in front of us(what a shame) and asks us to enjoy when we condemn then he says that I will not grant u leave during exams , he is doing nothing just ruining our precious time and career oppotunities. As I would have been at any other place Im may have learnt a lot , he has just auditing work therefore also no exposure of any other work  

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

@ Gaurav:

As your Principal signed your exam form, you can use it as a proof of your service duration.

Try to be diplomatic and make it seem to your boss that everything is alright... after sometime when things are cool and normal, request for transfer, and just stay low and finish your imprisonment..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: