LCI Learning

Announcement on Transfer/ Termination of Articleship2/7/10

Page no : 2

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Gaurav Ji,

Really shocking Story................

Yaar I can understand ur Problem.......

Try to convince ur Boss, If matters solved then well n good...

Sachin Kumar Agrawal (CA - Final) (414 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

very very thanks

Abhilesh (CA FINAL) (112 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

THis announcement doesnt make sense at all...............

Abhilesh (CA FINAL) (112 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

@ Gaurav my sugession is write the same thing to the institute!!!!

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINAL) (83 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

I agree with other students. This is just a temporary solution going in favour of The ICAI.

There's 1 proposal, Offer,  for All of You, Why don't you join My Campaign for the Permanent Solution to these problems not only for Us But also for Future Students. Pls. Visit my profile my community for Details.

For your kind information, more than 10 states CA Curriculum Students have already joined this campaign and actively working on it. You can also, PM me ur e-mail id to get complete details by mail.

Regards.

Shweta (Audit executive and CA FINAL)   (90 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

I think CA  Amarjeet Chopra should rejoined the CA Course and should take transfer on the basis of provision he prescribed as  the most of the suffered students can not use those useless provisions.

rachit (ARTICLE) (25 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

hey guys im in deep trouble now. actually due to financial problems our principle terminated mine as well as others articleship. he signed the form 109 on 30.06.10. i have till date completed 2 years of articleship. now with the new rule coming on 2nd july what should i do please help me... 

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

this relaxation useful new students & upcoming students

but we hope that icai soon articleship reduced to 3 years for PCC students

doing artcileship with same principle for 3.5 years is useless. if there is in between transfer is allowed ,we switch to some better firm . its good for learning & and also for practice or employment

what u thng about this ?

guys give ut opinion.........

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Originally posted by : Shweta

I think CA  Amarjeet Chopra should rejoined the CA Course and should take transfer on the basis of provision he prescribed as  the most of the suffered students can not use those useless provisions.

very good idea.......

Chandan Singh (Professional) (270 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

KYA HAI........ YAR... BAS SHOW KARNA HAI INKO...

Abhi K (IPCC & ICWAI Inter) (79 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Thanks Kaya

For sharing your valuable information .......keep in touch with these type of updates..!

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

"In case of dispute between principal and articled assistant, the matter be settled amicably among the articled assistant and the principal concerned and the Institute shall not interfere in such cases"

Whats dis bl**dy sh*t!.  What kind of a statement is dis? 

if we were 2 decide among ourselves, y do u make articleship cumpulsory , y da bl**dy hell u r putting restrictions on transfer, y dis bl**dy CA course , y ICAI

If ICAI does not want 2 interfere, then wat 4 dis Institute exist?

(Guest)

thanks 4 d info..............

CA Ankita Karia (CA) (100 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

hey if articleship period for current final students is reduced to 3 years, then it would be gr8 as i am completing my 3 years in current month. hope it happens

VINAY MUNDADA (CA in part time practice)   (53 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

hey if i n my principle amicably  settles the problem then ICAI dosent have ne problem na.......???!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: