Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amendment in iec

Rajeev Arora (1 Points)

14 April 2018  


My name is Rajeev Arora.

The constitution of my Partnership Firm has changed. One partner has exited and another has joined the firm.

Im looking for someone who can offer services for amendment in my existing IEC and Pan .

 1 Replies

Ajeetv (ajeet) (65 Points)
Replied 15 April 2018


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags