Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ishan ali (na)     22 July 2021


There has wrong shipping bill no. filed in Gstr 1 for the F.y 2017-18. And Consequently custom officer is not releasing my gst refund for that period. He is asking to amend shipping bill no. but there is no option to amend that details on the portal. now what to do ?

 5 Replies

prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   22 July 2021

Contact to help desk number on portal or write mail if help desk e.mail available .
1 Like
Imthias ahamed Kormath

Imthias ahamed Kormath   22 July 2021

Is try to amend it through diplomatic office level.The followings may help to clarify the defects,such as terms and conditions in contract, payment ,clerence certificate, declaration copies of import goods.
CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     22 July 2021

There is no way to rectify through the portal. You can contact your jurisdictional officer for help.

In case there are also not able to do anything then you will have to file an appeal for rejection of refund.

2 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     23 July 2021

Ammendment option available in GSTR-1. Correct such details in next month GSTR-1.
Imthias ahamed Kormath

Imthias ahamed Kormath   23 July 2021

U may file an appeal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags