Easy Office

Ama paper may 2017

Page no : 5

Chetan Gemawath (associate) (289 Points)
Replied 11 May 2017

horrible paper...!!
2 Like

Aa Yush (13 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

paper was like started every ques but ended few.. jisne theory nhi kre thi like me, it was harsh.. cost bcha bhi gaye toh baaki paper mein 55+ aane mushkil
1 Like

Mayank Singhvi (CA FINAL) (148 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

paper was little tricky.. I heard most of people saying there was no question from SM and PM, what is important is conceptual clarity.. ..

Chandan Sharmaa (51 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

exam was lenghthy plus tricky even examiner himself will not b able to solve the same within so short span of time in which u have to read the question deeply what is required and at the se time applying brains and in a mean while u find that u have no time to think more. terrible paper setting
2 Like

Chandan Sharmaa (51 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

bro u must try first then speak
1 Like

manas shukla (Article) (44 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

There are many chaturs of 3 idiots here ... Their only motive is to depress others by saying that paper was so easy and bragging about the marks they will get..... Anyways paper was not easy and we don't expect easy papers from Icai so it was upto their standards all depends on markings and the conceptual clarity plus speed if these three things favours someone he or she should be able to crack it.. the time is to move forward coz many times we get stuck in discussion like this and we pass in subject we are discussing but drown in others so keep focus and let's discuss in detail after papers if necessary at all ...

2 Like

umashankar vaishnav (CA Final(Gr.1 Pass) (ARTICLESHIP COMPLETE))   (1066 Points)
Replied 12 May 2017

well said manas,,,,,, no doubt AMA paper was really different

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

"Paper seems to be easy", many people coming here and commenting this are the one who hadnt given the paper by sitting in exams, they had just seen the paper...

Everyone sorry m not commenting on you, its mah general view

Rest i will request everyone to have a review of exam papers once the exams gets over for the sake of all other students....

1 Like

Aswath Raman (Audit Executive) (285 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

Well. Usually it is not my cup of tea to prolong or entertain an argument without merit or reason. However, as many of the above commenters have stated, that too rather harshly, it wouldn't be my intention to screw up other's mind by claiming the exam to be easy.

That being said, I was under the impression that the OP had asked about the exam in a generic sense, at large and not specifically to a few. Since the experience of seeing the question paper and feeling confident can be subjective, it is not unlikely that a few would feel it easy (could be a false sense of comfort, feeling easy doesn't mean that they are gonna pass) and manageable. Everyone can have their opinion unless specifically restricted by the intended, and it is even more amusing that a notion seems to exist here that it is impossible to have different views on a certain topic.

Nevertheless, declaring that one would clear/score well on exams inside an academic forum is a bit pompous and superfluous.

Then again, that's my personal opinion. Good luck everyone!

Peace.

Varun (CA Final) (210 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

In Q.3 (b), Transportation, Allocation of 'e' will be in cell R1C3 with unit cost of 4 (If we take factories in rows and destinations in columns).

For part (iv) answer is no change in Delta ij matrix if we take U1=5, since Ui + Vj of unallocated cells will remain same. 

Initial solution by Least Cost and North West method is the same. 

Please confirm guys!

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 11 June 2017

As for me who studied more practical questions than theory the theory questions were pretty good.
8 marks of transfer pricing had to be left out because two questions

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 11 June 2017

transportation problem and ABC analysis questions were highly time consuming.
I do agree that some questions were new but it was a manageable paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: