Awesome..........
Awesome..........
fantastic
Greate Work Ayush ..You have cleared my doubts....
WHEN AND WHY I FILE THE TDS / TCS RETURN IN ANNUALY AND QUARTERLY ?
THANKS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF I RECEIVE INTIMATION U/S 143(1) INTIMATING DEMAND WHEREAS THE TAX HAS ALREADY BEEN DEDUCTED AT SOURCE BUT THE DEDUCTOR HAS NOT FILED E-TDS RETURN.
IS THERE ANY MECHANISM TO FORCE THE DEDUCTOR TO FILE E-TDS RETURNS ON TIME?
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF THE DEDUCTOR DOES NOT FILE E-TDS RETURN ON TIME AND IN THE MEANWHILE I RECEIVE INTIMATION U/S 143(1) INTIMATING DEMAND WHEREAS THE TAX HAS ALREADY BEEN DEDUCTED AT SOURCE. IS THERE ANY MECHANISM TO FORCE THE DEDUCTOR TO FILE E-TDS RETURNS ON TIME? I AM E-FILING MY RETURNS.
Thanks for providing the complete summary on TDs/TCS Return
Dear friends
i have lost the etds filed ackowledgement
i want to download the form 16 a now ..........
but the acknowledgment is compulsory
what can i do now?
regards
Lokesh
I am unable to verify the amount of tax deposited in a particular challan displayed in BIN VIEW. After checking the box i try to type numerals in the specified box , a screen is popped up showing the message " You can enter only the numeral and decimal values". Can any body guide me to solve this problem??
Regards
Dear friends
Can any body tell me which one of the four files generated on the validation through FUV 3.9 I have to take to TIN Facilitation center for uploading ???
1 ABXZ (Notepad) type FVU file
2.ABXZ.fvu (Notpad) type text file
3.ABXZ type HTML file
4.ABXZ (Notepad) type text file
With regards
What if I file e-tds on within due date but fail to submit the floppy/cd and form 27A within due date?
For Banking TDS return , the detail of 15G/15H transcation is necessery or not .
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals