Advice - loosing interest

what do I do when I suddenly start loosing interest in studying CA. I am a Intermediate student who has upcoming exams nxt yr may, study day and night , but for some reason I find myself loosing interest in studying CA , I am finding it difficult to focus and concentrate and get through with it unlike how I used to . Any Advice ?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion offers advice for CA Intermediate students experiencing a loss of interest in their studies, despite upcoming exams. Suggestions include balancing engaging subjects with less interesting ones, taking regular breaks, ensuring adequate sleep, and finding personal motivation. Creating handwritten notes, using coloured pens, and maintaining a proper index are also recommended to improve focus and rekindle enthusiasm for the CA qualification.

There is no straight jacket formula developing interests. Evaluate subjects you like - spend 3 hours on it and 2 hours on a subject that's not so engaging.
Everyday do 4 subjects. So total 10 hours.

Take short breaks, good sleep, dedication and discipline.

For me, Studying was a motivation itself. You will have to find your motivation if that's missing.

And make your own notes, generally a pen,paper and some notes in your handwriting increases focus and builds interest.

A proper index, use of colour pens helps alot more at crucial stages in the preparation journey.
True...Thnk u so much!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details