Advance received

I was filling my 3B return of GST of November month
Replies (6)

????????????

suppose I had received 10 Lacs in advance in October for which I have already paid the GST in October, now in November my sale is 8 Lacs, so I not need to pay GST on 8 lacs. But when I file my 3b and show 8 my sale for Nov month and zero CGST AND SCGST in 3b it not accepting 0 in tax coloum saying tax coloumn could not be zero if you have taxable supply. Now there is any way to file 3b without paying any tax or I have to pay some tax to file 3b ?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=495887&offset=0

Originally posted by : Aj Style
suppose I had received 10 Lacs in advance in October for which I have already paid the GST in October, now in November my sale is 8 Lacs, so I not need to pay GST on 8 lacs. But when I file my 3b and show 8 my sale for Nov month and zero CGST AND SCGST in 3b it not accepting 0 in tax coloum saying tax coloumn could not be zero if you have taxable supply. Now there is any way to file 3b without paying any tax or I have to pay some tax to file 3b ?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=495887&offset=0

You filled Nill Return of Nov 

how could I filed nill return for Nov when I have sale of 8 Lacs rs.
Originally posted by : Aj Style
how could I filed nill return for Nov when I have sale of 8 Lacs rs.

Your Tax Payment Liability arise at the time of Advance Received ( Time of Supply ) in GSTR-3B only Show Tax Liability 

You have show in GSTR-1 Advance received 

And in Nov gstr-1 you adjust advance amount 

when we received advance, we do not show our taxable outward supply like (sale+advance received) we only show sale as our taxable supply and increase the GST amount including GSt on arvance, so we have to show taxable supply in next month which we have already paid the GST

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details