I did not receive my admit card of CPTJune 2008 ICAI.My PIN is 4488. So pls send the my admit card.
Regards:
OM PRAKASH
09334808906
I did not receive my admit card of CPTJune 2008 ICAI.My PIN is 4488. So pls send the my admit card.
Regards:
OM PRAKASH
09334808906
i have not received my admit card than how could i get it?
i have not received my admit card than how could i get it?
i have not got my admit card please refer me now
ph:01126142162
add:78-l cpwd colony , vasant vihar
pin no: 110057
please send my cpt roll numberof june 2008.cro no :CPT/CRO0267376
Dear sir
how can gote my ca final may-08 admit card on net beacuse may-08 roll no. required for filling of nov-08 eaxm form.
I did not receive any study material ill now...
i HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD FOR DICEMBER 08 EXAM FOR CPT
I HAVE NOT STILL RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD FOR DEC ' 08 EXM FOR CPT
Still i have not not CA ADMIT CARD My Reg No. SRO0248225
REGISTRATION NO. CRO0196201
MEDIUM-HINDI
CENTRE-LUCKNOW
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals