Admit card

guria admit card
i did not get in my admit caed for 3rd feb exam. my registration no. 0123857
This portal is not responsible for the admit card.

I didnot get my PE2 May,2008 exam admit card.Please send my admit card.

Reg.no:SRO197049,

Pin No:2424

hi indira try with SRO0197049 it works .. anyways i have downloaded ur Hallticket and saved it at wwww.astranet.4shared.com ( dont wry this is my personal webspace ) Pls confirm once done .. i will delete it .. All the best for your exams . Best regards Subash Vt Ps the Portal for downloading halltickets is www.icai.nic.in

and pls dont share your pin here after

hi how r u

hi how r u

sir i do not have my admit card .pls send me urgently

 

I am due to appear CPT Exam to be held on 8th June, 2008, but I am yet to receive my admit card.  Pl look into the same and advise me when shall I get my admit card.

 

Sannjay

my email id: krishhari03 @ yahoo.com

my regd no ERO01380238.i did not recived my cpt admit card plz sir send it to me as soon as posible.

 

I didnot get my CPT June,2008 exam admit card.Please send my admit card.

Reg.no:CRO0222922,

I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY ADMIT CARD FOR CPT EXAM FOR JUNE 2008.            MY OMR NO IS WRO 0278304.     

 

I did not receive my admit card of CPTJune 2008 ICAI.My PIN is 0421.

I haven't got my admit card I have appeared for cpt examnation but I didn't get my admit card yet my registration number is CRO-0260988

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details