Admin of cci /member

 

Dear ADMIN/ Members,
 
CACLUBINDIA IS THE TOP PROFESSION SITE AND GREAT TO BE PART OF THIS SITE, EVEN I HOPE ALL YOU FEEL SAME WHAT I FEEL. BUT WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS IS PROFESSION SITE AND POST ANYTHING RELATED TO PROFESSION THINGS ONLY, NOT JOKE OR UNRELATED THINGS HERE..
WE ALL DOING PROFESSION COURSE AND SHOULD SHARE OR SOLVE OTHERS PROBLEMS, SO I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE THIS TOP PROFESSION SITE AND POST ONLY RELATED THINGS WHICH FEEL MEMBERS TO GET INTEREST MORE ON THIS SITE AND MAKE TOP PROFESSIONAL FRIENDS.
 
EACH AND EVERY MEMBER IN THIS CLUB WANT TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL SITE AND NOT A SOCIAL SITE ..AND POST SUCH THINGS WHICH IS RELATING TO OUR PROFESSION..
 
Admin please delet those fake profile and theire post as well from forum as soon as possible.
 
Regards,
RAJESH CHOUDHARY

 

Replies (3)

I personally also feel that Suggestion of Mr rajesh is absolutely correct but am afraid that it would be possible for the admins to do so first because of the Technicalities based in locating the fake ids & also what i have observed is that if Admins delete such fake / Multiple of Bogus Profiles & ids then the Members strength would come down to atlest 25 - 50% less & admins would not like that

Dear Rajesh,

 

I agree that CA Club India is one of India's top Professional Networking site. I too feeI proud to be it's member. I also agree that fake profiles should be deleted...

 

But, I have certain reservations, when you say that members should not post anything unrelated to profession. 

 

CA Club India has many Forums such as : Income Tax, Audit, Students, Accounts... Corporate Laws...

And... 'Others'...In Others, there are Sub Forums like, Humour, Inspirational, Pictures...

 

What do these indicate ? 

 

It indicates, that even Admin of CCI implicitly conveys that, besides talks of our profession, the members, can even share something social...Just to unwind themselves...

 

When I was new to CCI, I started with Others Forum. Then after sometime, I graduated to Corporate Laws - my domain. Since then, I have been actively participating in Corporate Laws Forum. But, just to unwind myself, I come to Others Forum. This is same with other members also. Even Top members of CCI post 'Other' things  -  Just to unwind themselves ! smiley

 

Just Chill ! cool

 

Regards,

Veeral Gandhi

 

I totally agree with Mr.Veeral Gandhi..................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details