Adjustment u/s 143(1)(a)

HI - I fill my ITR for last couple of years without any problem. Last year medical experiences were more so I filled in accordingly but I got e-proceeding : 143(1)(a) : Adjustment u/s 143(1)(a) - Assessee is claiming deduction u/s 80D more than the specified limit - Variance on account of Proposed adjustment : 10719. The time period to respond it was 30 days in which I could not . Actually i was not able to figure out how to do that online. Now there is no option to reply to it online. Please suggest what should I need to do now. Should I worry about it or ITR will be processed after adjustments?

Replies (2)

ITR will be processed with adjustments. But after that you can rectify it under section 154 if it is a mistake apparent from record on the part of department.

If ITR is processed , you can still file revised return if required or you can go for rectification under 154

You can mail at my id pnkapadia @ gmail.com following --.
a) ITR filed
b) Intimation under 143(1)(a)
for a suitable reply

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details