Adjusting carried forward loss against 80 ia

Dear friends I need an expert opinion.

Consider the scenario:- I'm having an unit for which I can avail 100% tax benefit under Sec 80 IA . I'm availing the benefit from this  year onwards. I'm having carried forward loss and unabsorbed depreciation with regard to this unit.

Can I set off the carried forward losses against the income from the unit and avail the benefit u/s 80 IA for the remaining  income portion?

Replies (2)

Friends kindly give me guidance.
 

Dear Tom S Peter,

Before claiming deduction u/s 80-IA , Brought forward loss & Unabsorbed Depreciation Should be Adjusted. So you can adjust the brought forward loss & unabsorbed depreciation & thereafter claim deduction u/s 80IA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details