Accounting Treatment

Pankaj Arora (Learner)     16 June 2019

Pankaj Arora
 223 likes  3097 points

| My Other Post


ABC ltd is real estate company, ABC Ltd have given some area to Haldiram Sweets on rent for their restaurant, In return Haldiram Sweets have paid 2 CR for equipment and setting up their outlet.

apart from it, Haldiram sweets will pay monthly rent of Rs 5 Lakh over thirty years lease period with 10% escalation clause after every three years.

My query is how to recognize rental income and amount received Rs 2 CR towards setting up their outlet.


Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead)     16 June 2019

Giridhar S Karandikar
Team Lead 
 708 likes  6886 points

View Profile | My Other Post

monthly rent received to be recognized as income from house property. 2 crore to be recognized as other income.
TDS needs to be made by haldiram from monthly rent paid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »