Accounting

Dear all,

One of client who is running school has sent me there accounts in Tally however the reciepts and payments accounts is not matching, is it possible. If yes, than what can be probable reasons for the same??

Total likes : 1 times

Coaching and Practice in Tax Audit Law.

Your query is not clear. Kindly brief about the same.

You can reach me at : ruchasom @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Not able to understand ur query Pls explain

Thanx for the reply.

My client is a Society which is running a school in Ghaziabad. They maintain there accounts in Tally. This year when i start auditing there accounts, i noticed that that the reciepts and payments accounts which is generated automatically in Tally is not tallying, there is differnce in total of Reciepts and payments which generally used to tally. 

Here my querry is can it be possible that there is totalling difference in recipts and Payments accounts in tally? if yes, then what can be probable reasons for the same. 

your question is not clear..reciepts side and payment sidees are not matching means possibilities are 

1. some figures are incorrect

2.some transactions are missing

(Guest)

The Receipts and Payments Account in Tally.ERP 9 displays the information based on the default primary groups. It is updated instantly with every cash/bank transaction/voucher that is entered and saved. No special processing is required to produce a Receipts and Payments Account in Tally.ERP 9.

Thats is what my is query what can be the reasons for its not tallying

Student CA Final

Mam there is balance... It should be that payment is less than receipt

CA Final Student

Check for the opening balance @ CA Shruti

Student CA Final

Receipts and payment accounts me v opening balance hote h kya?????

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU