About gst 3B filling

I have registered on 06-02-2020.
my returns due date is 22-03-2020.
so, I have not made any sale in feb.
bt, I made purchase in feb. I paid gst on that also. it's reflected in my GSTR2A. bt it not show in my electronic credit ledger. and
Lastlly I hav one doubt how do I file my GSTR3B for the month of feb-20.
either nill return or any mode.
if I choose nill return bt I hv made purchase in feb is it reflect in my GSTR2A later?

plz, guide me. 🙏
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a user's query about filing their February GST 3B return after making purchases but no sales. The advice provided is to file a nil GSTR1 return and then correctly report the purchase details in the 'All other ITC' column of the GSTR3B. This ensures the Input Tax Credit (ITC) is reflected in the electronic credit ledger and can be utilised for future tax liabilities.

Dear Sir,

file nil return for GSTR 1 and in GSTR 3B mention purchase details and file it for the month of FEB-20,

after you completed filing your ITC will reflected in your cedit ledger, you can utilize those credit in the month of march GST filing.

Dear, sir
as per your answer im alredy file GSTR1 NILL Return, now I want to file GST3B, where I mention purchase details in GSTR3B. Which column n how?

1] Open GSTR 3B

2] Open 4.Eligible ITC

3] Mention your detail in column (5) All other ITC {if your purchase is intra state purchase}

Tq sir 🙏
Yes... I agreed to Mr M Dinesh replies....

@ Mr Sagar Tatti.,

Better see any videos in YouTube and try to understand filing of GSTR 3B through the article in following link...

https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/how-to-file-gstr-3b-and-adjust-tax-liability-to-itc--30939.asp

Yes I also agree with Mr.  Dinesh's reply
Once he fill Eligible ITC column in GSTR 3B then it automatically  credit shows in his credit ledger.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details