Easy Office
LCI Learning

about condonation letter

Page no : 2

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor) (1312 Points)
Replied 27 November 2010

a condonation letter may either be in writing or typed, (signature of the principal is not required) along with DD favoring the "The Secretary, ICAI.  payable at your region. 

2 Like

CA Mudit Agarwal PGDFM,MCP,IFR (Dy. Manager (Taxation)) (289 Points)
Replied 27 November 2010

NO SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED OF EMPLOYER FOR CONDONATION OF DELAY.....

ARTICLESHIP COMPLETION FORM SHOULD BE SENT TO THE SECRETARY ALONG WITH AN APPLICATION OF THE CONDONATION OF DELAY WRITTEN BY THE ARTICLE AND A DEMAND DRAFT OF PRESCRIBED AMOUNT FOR CONDONATION...........

IF THE DELAY IS MORE THAN 181 DAYS, THEN THE RECORDS OF TRAINING IS ALSO REQUIRED TO BE SENT AND REQUIRED SIGNATURE OF EMPLOYER ACCORDINGLY.....

1 Like

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

Is Condonation letter written by the employer?and i am from kolkata so draft is to be made of kolkata or delhi and in Condonation letter we have to write delhi or kolkata?                                                                                           

CA Mudit Agarwal PGDFM,MCP,IFR (Dy. Manager (Taxation)) (289 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

condonation letter is to be written in simple words......

no specified format has been prescribed for that.........

and this letter including DD should be sent along with  articleship completion form to the secretary of respective regional office

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

I will write the condonation letter that my employer was ill or my employer will write for me that my article was late coz of such reason.plz help me

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 04 December 2010

you need to write condonation letter on your own.. and give wht ever b the reason....write the facts... bt mst b written by you only....

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

I have already submited late fee for registration of articleship but didnt submit CONDONATION LETTER.

i got letter from ICAI asking for the same.

i just need to submit condonation letter now??

CA Vishnu Kant Sharma (Service) (152 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Dear CCI members

i want to ask i m from kolkata i hav just shifted 6 months ago to pune ,now can i submit the form 108 in pune or i hav to submit it to kolkata as i did article ship there only.pls suggested.its urgent

Jatin Goyal (director Smart Success Institute)   (28 Points)
Replied 02 April 2011

To

The Secretary,

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,

New Delhi.

Subject: Condonation request for delay in filing the form in prescribed time.

Respected Sir,

I have registered myself in Professional competence course in year____ vide registration number ____________ in ICAI. At the same time, i have also registered myself for articles training under CA ________________ and started practicing as an articled assistant. Since, the completion date for my articles training was on --/--/2010, but due to certain family reasons and problems, i could not complete it on time. Now, i have completed my articles training by taking some extra time to fulfill all your requirements. Please provide me the Training completion certificate as per your norms. The prescribed fee for delay in filing the form is also attached with this request vide draft no. _______.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,

Name:----------------------

Reg. No. __________

2 Like

Neha Gupta (article) (30 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

Thanks for such guidance

Vivek (article assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

what should i write in condonation letter can you send me an example of condonation letter i am very thanlful if you send to me my email add. is cvivek8486 @ ymail.com

Binod (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

I ve already submitted DD for delay in submitting 103 form but not the Condonation letter, So plz guide me what action should I ve to take now. I got letter from ICAI. If there is any format prescribed for letter ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: