About accounting courses

Hello Everyone,

I want to get clarification from this forum, I had 5+ Years of Experience in Accounting/MIS Reporting and My Qualification is M.B.A (Finance).

Can one advice me for further sudies and it should be Valueable in the market Expect C.A, C.W.A and C.S

I egerly waiting for your reply. Please reply As soon as possible.

Thanks

Soundar

 

 

Replies (3)

Hi -

 

Can any one please reply

Soundar

Check https://knowhisjob.com/ to know what kind of work chartered accountants do in various companies.

Hi-

I had 5+ Years of Experience in Accounting/MIS Reporting and My Qualification is M.B.A (Finance).Can any one please advice me futher studies Except t C.A, C.S, C.W.A .

Thnaks Soundar

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details