A true success story of a chartered accountant (b. burnwal)

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32322 Points)

16 October 2011  

This is a true story of a CA....who taugh me Taxation.....Bijay Burnwal...

He started teaching from the year 1997....he was and he is one of the best teacher for TAX and MAFA...in my view....

B.Burnwal qualified CA in 1999....

He tried several attempts...he was exempted in all his paper....but....the reason for failure was MAFA.....

a amazing fact was that....he was a teacher of MAFA...even his student were passed in the MAFA paper but every time he failed in it...

one day he asked his students...."are u all following some other teachers notes too for MAFA?"

All the students said.....sir we didn't have to go for somewhere else...ur notes are perfect and whatever you tought us...is more than enough...

One of his student.....went to the house of B.Burnwal lonely....and siad "SIR sayad aap as a teacher paper me likhte hai....examiner ko apne over confidence lagta hoga....agar aap as a student paper attempt kare...toh sayad baat ban jaye"

IN 1999....it was his 4th attempt....only for a single paper....

he finished his MAFA Paper within 2 hrs n 20 mins.....while remembering his student suggestion...

After completing his paper He shouted in the examination room....."MAIN CA BAN GAYA"

everyone in the room was shocked.....and laughing...

after couple of months a journal released.....in which there was a topic....on MAFA...

He said to his father...." PAPA exam me Capital Budgeting pe jo sawal aaya tha wahi sawal...journal me likha hai....and uska answer wahi hai jo mene paper par likh ke aaya tha......even coma..dot..bhi bilkul mere hai....ekdum mere words hi copy paste hai yahan pe...."

Lagta hai Main CA ban gaya....

He qualified..................he got 87......in the paper of MAFA............