Easy Office
LCI Learning

A real life success story for those who did not clear exam

Page no : 2

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

Those who pass CA exam They r future millionaires and billionaires , 
CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers  ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Wonderful Article.

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

nice artcl                                                                                                            

(Guest)

I have not encountered any failure in my life lately and moreover my CA Final attempt is in Nov 13 but still dont know why i woke up very demotivated this morning, Its 09:05 in the morning and I just have one thing to say...You made my day, I will keep on moving!!! A student will be very lucky to have you as a mentor.

(Guest)

Ankur Sir u are amazing. very nice article once again .

Sir, whenever i sit to study i loose my focus very quikly . Ipcc results are going to be declared .nov 2011 attempt was my first attempt and I know I m not going to pass . 2.5 months have already passed and I have done no preparations due to lack in concentration and laziness . this wasn't the case when i was in my school . I don't know why such issues are with me . pls help me

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Thank you Ankur Sir for sharing, if we are firm and have strong will power and determination in our mind to achive our goal in life, no one can stop us from achieving it. 

ankit tripathi (cci student) (87 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

i feel very strange about ur sir story.........

how an institute can fail a student someone consecutely almost 20 times

is institute'checking error or any other deliberate efforts

someone can do phd thrice times

and crack for best b school 5 times

and if one joins iondustry at executive level one could have reach at very high level

it it have any worth for someone to achieve cs  degree after 10 years?????????????/

any how hads off to him jo socha wo kar ke mana

balwant singh bisht (student) (38 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

'''''''ek zamana eisa tha, ke result puchna choddiya tha''''''''

yaar mera bhi dosto ne result puchna chod diya hi.......

CMA_Sanjeevkumar (Finance) (265 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

rightly said

PrateekMehta (CA Finalist) (27 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

congr8ss prajyot....

Srivaishnavi (student) (49 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Hi Ankur i'm doing CA-IPCC from nov 2010 still i'm not able to clear, one thing in this journey for the last two time i just failed bcz of aggregate. Though i'm having passion towards CA, coninutes failure, personal problems and economical problems struggling me to decide what to do nxt... Even if i completed my group 1 by tis november i don't know wht i need to do to cop up  my economical problem, bcz i hav to go for articleship only know.

Frnds pls suggest me something wht i need to do now

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Originally posted by : Srivaishnavi

Hi Ankur i'm doing CA-IPCC from nov 2010 still i'm not able to clear, one thing in this journey for the last two time i just failed bcz of aggregate. Though i'm having passion towards CA, coninutes failure, personal problems and economical problems struggling me to decide what to do nxt... Even if i completed my group 1 by tis november i don't know wht i need to do to cop up  my economical problem, bcz i hav to go for articleship only know.

Frnds pls suggest me something wht i need to do now

I can understand your problem and appreciate you for your courage and efforts. There is no doubt about the fact that you should continue your CA but the main issue is how to handle economic affairs. There are few options. You can start home tuitions around your place or join some part time account job.

Now you have to take certain risks in life as from now onwards you would not get full time for study like before. So have faith in your abilities and keep fighting.

1 Like

Reshu Chaudhary (1 Points)
Replied 29 August 2016

Dear Sir,

Firstly,I am very thankfull to you to insipre me.I am also fail in C.S.Professional programme in 4th group only for 8th marks (aggregate),it was my 8th attempt of 4th module.I have cleared all other three modules of professional level.My syllabus is changed,now I swtichover into New syllabus,its to difficult to me because in new syllabus 2 extra subject will be added.But  now,I will do more hard work and I will definetly cleared C.S.

Thank You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: