GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry)     03 December 2010

a mail to president icwa

Respected  Sir,

I want to share some of my views regarding what i have faced since i joined the institute. I have faced a lot of good and bad experiences. I just wanted so share some of the bad experiences so that the quality of student services could be
improvised.Please forgive me if anything has been said which will hurt the sentiments of any of the officers on ICWAI hierarchy. 
This is always a problem to contact the NIRC delhi office in case of need.
Everytime i try to call upon the mentioned numbers that is 011-24615788-24626678-24621492-24622156-24618645 they are not willing to listen to us. either they take call and put it on desk without saying hello or they just do no pick it up.

A student who is in serious need has to just leave his studies and try whole day to talk to those VIPs sitting on reception.At last he has no other choice then to waste his 5-6 hours to visit the lodhi road office to meet those officers.
even if reached NIRC Office it is not sure that they will be on seat. As most of the time they can be seen sitting out in sun or just talking rubbish with fellow members.
Let me tell you some instances:
1. I fill up my correct address on registration form but they write something else on their database. So i have to go and see them to request so that the correct address could be correctly understood by them.
2. I attend Modular training and pin point all the discrepancies which could be seen by me, all appreciated my effort. At the closing day iam not issued a MT certificate. They say we have misplaced it so come tommorow. This tommorow turned up into whole one week and i had to visit the NIRC office for 3 times to get that certificate.
3. I am issued with computer training certificate which has changed my surname. I dont  know when the surname has been written everywhere correct then why the people could not write name at write places.
4. I complaint to respected officials and they keep saying ok it will be done and thanks for your feedback. The office staff in return ask who is ravi khanal and when i say yes iam, they request me to not to complaint to the higher hierarchy.
and infinite other instances.
I am fed up with all this.
I think icwai is of students and for students, then why the student gets this treatment???
Why i have a Coaching completion certificate in my hand and the respected ICWAI website always shows me that u cant be issued Admit card because we are unaware of the fact that we have ourselves issued it to you.
Thereafter when i try to call all delhi chapter's number they dont pick up.
Then when i call kolkata the person who picks up neither can understand Hindi nor English (033-22528270)what can i do then ? i dont know the regional language of Kolkata ?
i know that iam writing all this with anger but what should i do ?
in june 2009 i studied so hard and waited for the admit card but it did not reach me. I emailed the respected president of ICWAI of that time and he assure me that the problem will be solved but all in vain.
Nothing happened and i had to sit at home when all the rest students were attempting the Question papers in exam hall.
now after 3 attempts when i tried to forget that treatment and again fill up exam form the same thing happened to me again. I have completed all formalities i.e i have filled all postal papers , i have completed computer training, i have attended modular training, i have submitted project , i have even submitted my experience certificate of working and at last i also have Coaching completion certificate dated 10.04.2009
At all Modular trainings, GD/BC and personal communications with ICWAI- NIRC chairman of that time i always have pointed out the same thing that please do not let the student harassed. But nobody is listening here as the officers are not willing to do the good to the student.
Against all odds i will stand up and raise my voice all time. And this is my promise that if provided me opportunity to sit in exams i will just like cwa inter secure the rank in same.
Regards

(PS : I REALLY RESPECT HONORABLE INSTITUTE OF ICWAI, IT IS JUST THAT I AM RAISING VOICE AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAD DONE THEIR WORK WITH MORE DILIGENCE AND CARE SO THAT A INNOCENT STUDENT WHO HAVE COMPLETED ALL HIS FORMALITIES TO SIT IN EXAM HALL CAN JUST THINK ABOUT STUDIES AND NOTHING ELSE)

With warm regards

--Ravi Khanal--

35 Replies

CA-CWA RAVI

please share your experiances  if anybody of you have also suffered the sme

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")     03 December 2010

Dear Ravi You are correct in your comments. We all really od face problems like this. But i never faced this problem mainly because i am from Kolkata. You will always find services better at HO then RO. I am facing this problem with my CS chapter. Nobody picks the phone and invariably i have to go to the RO even for small queries. But look these problems will be there as there are so many students. So we can only hope that services to the students do improve. Students already have lots of problems up their sleeve, at least they can be provided with proper help and services from the institute.

I think e-services can be best move in the direction of helping out students queries. But everything will take time.

1 Like
Rahul Gupta

Rahul Gupta (CA, CMA. B.Com(H))     03 December 2010

Hi RAvi Khanal. I Know you are correct in raising your voice to the icwai president. But i think it wil not serve ts purpose. Because the NIRC Branch situated in Lodhi Road is a worst branch of ICWAI. I Think 50 students out of 100 who are going for their problem have to face those problem. They just create formality by givivg their Ph. No. 

Last time for  june2010 exam i have deposited exam phone. When  I have completed all formalities i.e i have filled all postal papers, i have attended modular training, i have submitted project , i have even submitted my experience certificate of working but their is no admit card issued by me. In the meantime i have visited institute many times but their is no reply and they even dont interested in listening my problem.

I Think Every Student has faced these type problem. They have to do a work on it otherwise their wil be a situation when students are not interested in joining the CWA Course specially in NIRC.

1 Like
 CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala

CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala (CA CWA;(CS PROFESSIONAL))     03 December 2010

hello ravi,

yes, i completely agree with you. I am from vijayawada, even our chapter will not provide their service in satisfactory way.

I CLEARED FINAL IN JUNE 2010 ATTEMPT WITH 62.5% (RANK 13) , BUT OUR INSTITUTE DOESN'T SEND ME CAMPUS PLACEMENT APPLICATION IN TIME, THEY SENT ME SUCH APPLICATION/ INVITATION ON THE DAY OF REPORTING TO CAMPUS INTERVIEW, ON THAT TIME I HOPE IT IS MADE ONLY TO ME BUT AFTER DICUSSING FROM FRIENDS  80% OF TEM HAD RECEIVED SUCH APPL. LATER THAN ME. I MAILED SUCH AUTHORISED PERSON BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE. OUR CHAPTER MEN WERE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATION ONLY AS PER THEIR WORDS.

THUS I LOST MY CAMPUS PLACEMENT.

MY FRIEND HAD LOST ATTMPT OF JUNE 2010 BECAUSE OF NOT GETTING ADMIT CARD, ON HIS COMPLIANT TO OUR CHAPTER THEY NEGLECTED AND HE LOST HIS ATTEMPT AND IS APPEARING NOW.

SUCH A RESPONSIBILITY THEY HAVE ON US.

1 Like

(Guest)

Really Shocking to read this letter boss.. very lackadisical attitude on part of the ICWAI staff. But this one was never expected. Just because of their internal functioning error, u had to skip 3 attempts.. Seriously whats happening with these educational institutions ?? Blatant  Apathy towards student's woes.. The mail which you have written is a correct action in my opinion. Don't let all these things affect your mind. All the Best for your exams.. Hardly one week is there.. Do well and come out with flying colours..Wishing you good success man

1 Like

(Guest)

Btw Ravi, you got ur admit card for next week's exams or still ICWAI is sleeping over this issue??

CA.MANISH MALHOTRA

CA.MANISH MALHOTRA (CA, CWA)     03 December 2010

Ravi please forward your problem to mail id's mentioned below

1. Shri GN Venkataraman - president @ icwai.org

2. Shri BM Sharma - vicepresident @ icwai.org

3. Shri AG Dalwadi -dalwadi @ icwai.org

4. Shri AS Durga Prasad -dp.anapindi @ icwai.org

5. Shri SR Bhargave - bhargave @ icwai.org

6. Shri VC Kothari - kothari @ icwai.org

7. Shri AN Raman -anraman @ icwai.org

8. Shri Kunal banerjee -kunal @ icwai.org

9. Shri M Gopalakrishnan- mgopala @ icwai.org

10. Shri Sanjiban Bandyopadhyaya- sanjiban @ icwai.org

11. Shri SC Mohanty -mohanty @ icwai.org

12. Shri Somnath Mukherjee- smukherjee @ icwai.org

13. Shri Balwinder Singh -balwinder @ icwai.org

14. Shri Chandra Wadhwa- wadhwa @ icwai.org

15. Shri Hari Krishan- Goel hkgoel @ icwai.org

1 Like
CA-CWA RAVI

manish ji i already have forwarded to the topmost two

well as expected no reply yet !

1 Like
 CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala

CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala (CA CWA;(CS PROFESSIONAL))     03 December 2010

manish ji can our south indian students can approach them for our problems.

as i posted before, can i eligible for campus placement of next sessions?

to know the above query whom i have to contact?

plz help

Anand

Anand (FINAL CA)     03 December 2010

dear ravi bhaiya....i 2 m facing the same problem with icwai wirc...mumbai....d service provided by them is absolutely -ve....n i sumtimes feel tat i certainly shud not have taken this course....

CA-CWA RAVI

To all who have faced it 

please raise voice 

we need to do remind the president and other members that we are and due to us the institute is 

please mail them 

i am at the last level of the icwai course 

but i want that there should be no problems for the new students who join it 

please i have mailed them 

you all are also requested to pin point the president or chairman of respective regions about the quality of service and harrassment suffered by the students/members.

thnks

C.A Akash Gupta

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)     03 December 2010

same here this icwa staff is so bad even they had lost the registration form of one of my friend and during my registration process i sent letter to delhi they told me that i had sent it to kolkata i told them why should i do so when there is cleary mentioned in the prospectus i have also receipt of speed post mentioning the address of delhi but they are saying no no u are lying and you had sent it to kolkata many more problem face by me at the time of obtaiong cce certificate submission of postal answer sheets but what can we do when the perosn who are thinking themselves as PM CM and HM why should they do work properly.....

shiya

shiya (Learner)     03 December 2010

All cwa student are facing same problem actualy we are not used to all things

but the cwa members and staff are used to all these things bcoz they alwz doing

same things.so i just tell all cwa student  and committee  member of cwa that

strictly take action of cwa staff and please tell all staff that its profeessional course

institute not GOVT.OFFICE. 

THE chairman and director are never ever shock when they know

that different area's chapter r not  running properly.they says proudly

that we have 94 chapter but running only 24 than they hav no problem

for that.so why they respond you and tell u  they never check mails

so,dont xpect that they respond your mails.

IF anything you wanna say them then you must go to the HO/EIRC.

CA-CWA RAVI

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry)     04 December 2010

shiya u are right 

24 hours went up after i had mailed them

still no reply 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register