Easy Office

a mail to president icwa

Page no : 2

Lalit Kumar (Vice President ) (2213 Points)
Replied 04 December 2010

This was the letter i sent to around 11 top members of ICWAI on 11th March 2010 and later on found tat all mails are received by one of the staff member of Kolkatta office (HO) and needless to say he will just delete all this mails..

Respected Sir

There are some serious concerns and problems which after very deep thought i would like to bring it to u all regards SIRC, Chennai branch.

1) a person sitting in the office speaks with the parents, students and prospective students with beetlenut in his mouth.... a very rubbish thing.. i dont know if this is how a professional institution is run..

2) another person replies to queries with a very harsh tone irritated mood. have experienced more than ten times..

3) and we never find the respective person for submitting papers since he would have gone out for his personal work...

its a shame on the institute if we are not even able to keep a receptionist. Through out the yr "WANTED RECEPTIONIST" letter is posted on board.. and nearly 4 to 5 receptionist without any knowledge abt the course have been there over last one yr...

and i dont know why the RANK list is issued after 3 months after the results are declared.. whereas insititutes like CA, CS issue RANK list immediately with results itself... its not abt comparing but its really frustates students and parents...how do u expect the student to recommend the course to some other students..infact when i was asked by frenz who wanted to join the course i said them a BIG NOO seeing the other problems above....

i owe an apology for what i have said but its just sheer truth and instead of we running behind MOU's with other institutes, or running behind the IFRS, GST we need to put in basic things in its place...

With full courage i have written all this and sending it to all the members of the institute in the hope that our institute one day will surely reach the TOP and will be able to bring the BRAND back...this is where we lack on inspite of the fact that we have BEST PROFESSIONALS attached to our INSITITUTE...I am sure the respective authority takes a QUICK action on the above matters and this mail is not just forwarded forwarded forwarded to some lower level person.... SInce if all these issues are in SIRC- main Chennai head then i really dont know what will be the situation in other branches in South India...

With High regards and respect for Institute
Lalit Kumar
1 Like

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 04 December 2010

i am feeling so angry after reading lalit's letter

how can anybody ignore such an e mail ?

he has suggested something for the improvement of the institute and the officers sitting theirin instead of appreciating ignore the same at all !!

really speechless to comment !

LALIT KUMAR SHARMA (ACCOUNTANT) (36 Points)
Replied 04 December 2010

Dear icwai students,

I feel very sorry as you are facing so many problems.  Please discuss your problems at the link below :-

https://cmaindia.informe.com/forum/training-placements-or-general-f44/students-problems-and-grievances-t4288.html.

I have started a new thread there and I am sure that your problems will be discussed there  and we will try to solve these at our level.

This forum is started by Members of ICWAI and it is a very important and knowledgeable forum for every ICWAI student and member.  All students and Members of ICWAI are invited to join this forum.

Thanking you.

CMA LALIT KUMAR SHARMA

Replied 04 December 2010

@ lalit kumar sharma sir 

can i know sir is this really to help us or to promote the website https://cmaindia.informe.com ?

LALIT KUMAR SHARMA (ACCOUNTANT) (36 Points)
Replied 04 December 2010

Dear RAVI KHANAL,

This web site is for all ICWAI related people like students, members etc.  The Central Council members also visit this site and also contribute their views.  This is a combined efforts of all cma community.

I recommend you to visit this web site and write your problems there.  I am sure that  you will definitely get help to solve your problems and boost your morale. 

Thanking you.

CMA LALIT KUMAR SHARMA 

BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY (ARTICLES) (228 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

same for me also in chennai branch........................

1 Like

CMA varsha satwani (cwa, ca ipcc student) (176 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

Ravi i too have have suffered many things such as i have done my cwa from ahm chapters there too i had few experiences that i will tell u and other all as i have got a chance.

Firstly the chapter in ahm opens at 8 in the morning and so does the lectures but the professor goes late by 30 or 45 mins late in class of 1hr and 30 mins lecture.and in evening batches too the timing being 6.30 the class starts at 7 or7.15 and gets done by 8.15 or sometimes at 8.

Secondly the office boys seats in office from 8 to 1 who doesn't know anything and the women incharge comes at 1pm and leaves at 6pm and other one takes charge from6 to 8.30 and believe me both are bitter spoken person never will eply properly and in good tone and will help only wen they are free. and as i used too stay 45 mins away from class it was not possible for me to wait but still we used to wait.

Thirdly there was favourtism as too lending books in library

and Lastly i had completed it two yrs bck still no MT certificate is issued

1 Like

Replied 06 December 2010

yes and as to campus i too was in clear word by our icwa head said that no need to come as we already have many students and even the interviews taken at chapters there too only few are invited where its our right as i too got 5th rank in final but they don't care.

1 Like

Replied 06 December 2010

can we do anything against them ?

i mailed all of the institute members

i called them so many times

i faxed my cc to the mentioned number and also emailed the same to the helpdesk so many times

still no reply 

4 days have now spent 

can as a student can we do anything ?

Replied 06 December 2010

keep trying guys

i got my admit card today  without any roll number

it will be alloted by center in charge

well was planning not to give the exms

but now i will do it :)

have nothing to lose !!

Need all your support !!

take care 

vinu vasudevan (senior audit officer) (165 Points)
Replied 07 December 2010

hello ravi,

Felt sorry 4 u.I had aslo faced the same situation several times.I had aslo missed one chance  by this.Now the only remedy is a mass petition.Try to collect as much signatures of students affected by this negligence.(plz note-do'nt show their reg no's), and send it to president by post.

Ravi,try to form a student circle with a practising cost accountant as its head.Thru him also u can mediate with the president oand other top officials of ICWAI.

The main probelm with these chapters ,regional councils is that they are headed ny old chaps who are arrogant and rude.They should be replaced with young qualified CWA persons.For this,i think students should have an upper hand in election for selecting chairman,presidents,of their respective chapters,regional councils.

Ravi,Do,nt lose hope.We are with u.

1 Like

Replied 07 December 2010

@ Vinu sir 

sure sir after the examination i will surely do it 

need support of people like you

Namratha (MBA Financial Analyst CWA student)   (47 Points)
Replied 07 December 2010

Hi Ravi,

I would actually like to thank you first for writing this up. These problems are existent irrespective of where the centre is located. The whole point is there is no one to hear to our woes. I would definitely want to stand with you and raise a voice against these people who have taken our careers too lightly. Just let us know how you want my support.

1 Like

Replied 07 December 2010

yes Ravi go for it I m too with u.

1 Like

Replied 07 December 2010

thanx a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: