A help for i p c c or p c c students

Originally posted by : vanithakalithas

sir,

i am getting IPCC may 2011 results as a/c -41, Auditing - 51, Info tech -35. whether apply for revaluation any chance to get exemption in auditing. how prepare for group 1 and give me suggestion subjectswise and tell me the important  chapters.

Thanks

 

There is no revaluation, only recounting of the marks you have already obtained...

Accounts :- The performance required to be improved. This can be have by solvng problems and understanding the crux of concepts. Also refer past exam questions. Try to increase your bench marks in Accounts

IT SM :-  Pay equall attention to both IT and SM and give special care to case study.

Increae your bench mark and work hard

Sir,

whether i am prepare for both groups this time. give me suggestions

I need ur contact details to talk to you personally sir. Wil u send to my id vellaiswamy1987 @ gmail.com. plz sir

sir....can u pls tel me witch documents r to be atteched with final registration form and r they al require to be attested?????

is ter any problm if i fil ma registration form of finals witnout starting my articlship traning....????

RESPECTED, SIR

I AM STUDENT OF IPCC I GO ARTICLESHIP TRANING AND TAKE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER FIRM WITHIN ONE YEAR OF MY TARNING , I SUMMITED FORM 109 IN CHAPTER OFFICE  BUT DUE TO SIGN MISTAKE MY FORM WAS NOT SUMMITTED . BUT I HAVE NO ANY LETTER RECEIVED TILL DATE I GET INFORMATION FROM SAME HERE. AFTER I RESUMMITED FORM 109 AND COPY OF OLD FORM IN 1/10/2012 BUT TILL DATE THERE WAS NO ANY RESPONSE SIR PLZ. HELP ME I'AM NOT FEELING WELL. PLZ HELP ME SIR

THANK'S

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details