GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

 2 Replies

Harshit Baheti

Harshit Baheti   11 July 2019

You mean 54EC bond?
1 Like
Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     11 July 2019

you will get deduction of amount invested in 54EC bond or capital gain which ever is less and you will get interest also

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags