Easy Office
LCI Learning

2nd failure :(

Page no : 4

Damini Maurya (student) (57 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Dont think in hw many attempt u r going to succed .......always rememebr by d tym u will pass n CA word will attach to ur name.. nobody is going to ask u abt ur attempts............. do give ur bst... n have dat determination dat you will make out dis time for sure....... hard work n labour can change anything.... all d best.......:)

2 Like

CA John Abraham Austin ACA (Chief Manager- Accounts & Taxation)   (2133 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Dear Friend,

My opinion is you must go for the third attempt.

Before that, just spend some time to think about what went wrong with the first two attempts.

My advise for you is to systematically study the syllabus.

For that, a strategy you need to follow. Let me tell my strategies i used for doing IPCC last November (with God's grace, i cleared both groups).:-

1. First read the Introduction Coloumn of every chapter and know what Institute is trying to make you learn. Doing this activity will help you in getting 'A Brid's eye-view' of our syllabus.

2. Go through the Study Material thoughroughly. You can take time and then study for those prats of syllabus which you feel difficult to learn.

3.Irrespective of Practical or Theiretical portion, go through the workout part of the ICAI Study materials.

4. Go through the past Suggested Answers Booklet and work out the Problems or Read thoughroughly the questions. In fact, this is the MOST IMPORTANT part in our learning. It gives us a fair idea about what kind of Answer our Institute is expecting from Us.

5. Go through the Suggested Materials for each subjects. One more important thing, "Don't follow the crowd". I mean, the book which you feel most comfortable only you need to follow. Don't go by what people says.

6. Workout more and more problems and maintain a special note book for the notes you make while studying Theoretical Subjects.

7. Mark the important page numbers on the face of your study material, it helps you in a Quick Revision of important portions. It reminds you each ans every time you take that book.

8. Follow the principle of EFFECTIVE STUDY. By this, i mean, dont follow Time Tables. Just follow how effectively you cover the portions. You must be in a position to convince yourself the "I CAN attemt any Qestion with 100 % confidence."

9. Group Study is also advisable.

10. Make sure that you have covered at least 80 % of the syllabus.

This activity has to be done Chapter by Chapter. 

One more inspiring fact .. Last November 2010 Final - Old course First Rank holder is a Third Attempt guy (one Mr. Sujay from Bangalore'. Hats off to him.. You CAN ..

and You Will..

be Confident.. All our prayers are with you .

All the Best :-)

Akash Gupta (Proprietor) (25 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Originally posted by : anieta peter

i've jst lost all hopes regarding my CA career.. it ws my 2nd attempt yet no fruit yeilded.. should i go fr 3rd attempt or drop CA ?

Dear Anieta 

Becoming a CA is indeed a pleasure and an honour only when u become one. I cleared my CA at the age of 30 years in Nov 2006 and I gave 16 attempts for the final. However once I became a CA all my previous bitter, sad experiences, the continuous struggle, the dilemma of not being a CA were all left behind. I had a two year old son when I became a CA.

So go with the flow. 

A little more persevernce and u will be there.

So all the best for ur future endevours

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

Please check the link given:

WHY TO DEPRESS YOURSELF – WORK HARD AGAIN

Prastuti Trivedi (student) (25 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

3rd attempt does have value.. many CA firms in Mumbai take articles who have cleared in up to 3 attempts. Don't lose hope... learn 4m ur prev mistakes and try harder this time. Good luck :)

neha.sharma99@rocketmail.com (STUDENT) (23 Points)
Replied 13 August 2011

don't loose ur hope plz.. if u have passion to show the people that failure doesn't mean that i have not studied and prove urself in front of those who think that u can't achieve ur goal....................................i am also going to give my 3rd attempt....but i will try till i do not get success becoz... it's my dream and i want to achieve it under any condition...........

Kashvi (CS) (231 Points)
Replied 14 August 2011

i cleared in my 3rd attempt....3rd tym lucky...u shud asses ur pros and cons...and never say never ..sumtyms the goal is just a step away...an inter degree is also valuable...gud luck!

Pavan Kumar Dube (CA Final) (576 Points)
Replied 15 August 2011

Originally posted by : anieta peter

i've jst lost all hopes regarding my CA career.. it ws my 2nd attempt yet no fruit yeilded.. should i go fr 3rd attempt or drop CA ?

1st u see this and then tell me dear

Pavan Kumar Dube (CA Final) (576 Points)
Replied 15 August 2011

(Guest)

Arise awake and stop not till the goal is reached

— Swami Vivekananda

In your first atempt it was only your studies that helped you and you were stranger to the question paper,

In your second attempt you had studies as well an experience(maybe not enough)  with you,

In your third attempt you have two experience with you,and i am sure  passed mark sheet will greet you this time.

take easy, if you can't pass then who will, if you are not a CA then who will, don't think of quitting,

Kadam Kadam badhaye ja kushi ke geet gataja,,,,,,,,

YOU WILL CLEAR THIS TIME,

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 18 August 2011

Originally posted by : kushal

you should go for the third attempt dont loss ur hope because ca is depended on the luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: