26AS related query

N Das (164 Points)

28 July 2021  
I have salary income. I have a home loan of 30 lacs since 2016. This year I have received a compensation of rs.49,800/- from real estate company for delay delivery of flat property. Its shown in 26AS as sec.194LA and deduct tds approx rs.3750/- this year. Where I put this amount in ITR-1 form. Plz help.