| Originally posted by : Shruthi Shetty | ||
![]() |
No it was not out of syllabus |
![]() |
Agreed....
| Originally posted by : Shruthi Shetty | ||
![]() |
No it was not out of syllabus |
![]() |
Agreed....
| Originally posted by : SAMIR KUMAR | ||
![]() |
No such instruction is given to the examiners. I can not reveal the source but i know it. |
![]() |
why such news comes ...I don't know ...
well even it's good news ..
bt there is last time one person came with some marks detail ...i don't know where such person was lost after exams.
I am not criticizing you ...but please remember such news increase the heartbeat of others ...
and do remember always we are also students ... :)
peace ...
| Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH * | ||
![]() |
i hv only said that no any instruction is given by icai to give full marks to those who have attempted amalgamation problem. |
![]() |
this is not done in ca exams.
yes agree the q was within the syllabus
I think if a question comes out of syllabus, they won't give free marks for it...
I think they would divide that marks among the remaining question and value...
But in this case I think this is not out of syllabus because when I studied PE 2 the questions were asked from CA Final too... and that's ICAI...
If you have any doubt please check... Most of the questions in PE2/PCC/IPCC will be questions of CA Final of previous decades...
anurag Jee, it was May'2011 there was a problem on NGO account problem there was a print mistake in the question it self. how far the marks are being given at that time. If it was given on that paper, chances of a compensation marks will be there in this time. This is my opinion only. by this we may expect some marks out of any mistakes from the institutes. Please gothrough and confirm your self and post your opinion. thanx.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals