Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patel kishan   26 September 2020

1200000rs in saving bank account

maine mere saving account me 2018 me 1200000rs jamaa kiye the.mere papa ne unke friedns se udhaar liye the meri shaadi ke liye.ab income tax department se text message aaya he un paise ki detail maang rahe he.ab muze kya karna chahiye?(Dear AXXXXR PXXXXL - Income Tax Department has received information about Cash Deposits of 1208000 relating to XXXXX1618X in FY 2018-19. However, as per records available, ITR for AY 2019-20 has not been filed. Please file your ITR by 30.9.2020. You can view transaction details and submit online response under e-Campaign tab on Compliance Portal (https://compliance.insight.gov.in) - ITD)

 3 Replies


jacinthamary (accountant)     27 September 2020

File ITR for FY2018-19 and disclose the cash deposits
1 Like

Jayendra (student)     27 September 2020

Compliance portal pe jaa ke Agree kar do ki deposits aapne ki thi aur before 30th sept. AY 19-20 ka ITR file kardo aur usme unsecured loans mein udhar peise disclose kar do. :)
2 Like
Mohd Khalid

Mohd Khalid   27 September 2020

Sir in this case which ITR is best to file
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags