[req] 2007 nov. result (Final Nagpur Center)

Hi all,

I am on the look out for a link to see Results of Nov. 2007 Final Exams Center Wise (of Nagpur Center to be specific). If someone can guide me to the link it will be really helpful or if someone has those results can upload and share those with me.

 

Thanks and Regards

Amit Bindra

 

P.S. - I am not sure this is the appropriate section for this Topic, so please move it to appropraite Section if needed.

Replies (2)

I hope its hard to be having the result of 2007 with anyone. I think such information can be had from nearest branch.

Originally posted by : Krishna

I hope its hard to be having the result of 2007 with anyone. I think such information can be had from nearest branch.

Yeah you are right may be I'll go to Nagpur Branch and confirm there. Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details