Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi, dated the 19th February, 2019
G.S.R._(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 26, sub-section (1) of section 27, section 28, section 29, sub-section (2) of section 31, sub-sections (3) and (4) of section 39, sub-section (6) of section 40 and section 42 read with section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Second Amendment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014, in the Annexure, in Form PAS-3, against serial number 6, in item (b), the words “not allotted securities with an application size of less than twenty thousand per person” against the second check box shall be omitted.
[File No. 1/21/2013-CL-V]
(K.V. R . Murty)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Note: — The Principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 251(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and were subsequently amended:-
(1) Vide notification number G.S.R. 424(E), dated the 30th June, 2014;
(2) Vide notification number G.S.R. 430 (E) dated the 7th May, 2018;
(3) Vide notification number G.S.R. 752 (E) dated the 7th August, 2018;
(4) Vide notification number G.S.R. 853 (E) dated the 10th September, 2018; and
(5) Vide notification number G.S.R. 43 (E) dated the 22nd January, 2019.