Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19
• It is a simple web form deployed on 23.03.2020 with minimum fields and can be filed from anywhere.
• No Payment of Fee
• No DSC
• Available as a 'Post-login' service for both 'Registered' as well 'Business User'
• Applicable for all Indian companies/ Foreign companies/ LLPs/ Foreign LLPs
• Any one of the current Authorized Signatories of the Company/LLP can submit the form online
• Only OTP verification
• No SRN is generated
• System based acknowledgment shall be sent to:
- Email ID of the respective Company/Foreign Company/ LLP or Foreign LLP
- Email ID of the Authorized Signatory who is providing the affirmation
- Email ID of the FO user who is submitting the affirmation
• Step 1: Enter valid CIN/ FCRN/ LLPIN/ FLLPIN
• Step 2: Click on Pre-fill
• Step 3: System will Pre-fill the name of the Indian company or a Foreign company or LLP or Foreign LLP
• Step 4: Select whether Company/LLP is in compliance of COVID-19 Guidelines including work from home policy
• Step 5: Select whether the Authorized Signatory of the Company/LLP who is providing the affirmation has a valid DIN/ PAN or Membership Number.
Note: Ensure that such authorized signatory is currently associated with the company/LLP.
• Step 6: Enter valid DIN in case of Director/ PAN in case of other Key Managerial Personnel/ Membership Number in case of Company Secretary in full time employment.
• Step 7: Click on Pre-fill
• Step 8: In case DIN of a Director is entered, mobile number available in database shall be Pre-filled.
Note: Where mobile number is not Pre-filled, the field shall be editable and mobile number can be entered by the user.
• Step 9: Click on 'Send OTP' button. OTP shall be sent to the mobile number entered.
• Step 10: Enter OTP received on the mobile number and click on 'Verify OTP' button
• Step 11: Once OTP is verified, success message shall be displayed.
• Step 12: Click on 'Submit' button to submit the form.
Note: Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020 in a staggered manner to avoid the load on the system.
In the view of spurt of the novel COVID-19, the MCA has issued an advisory on preventive measures to contain the spread of COVIS-19. In order to generate greater awareness and confidence in our state of readiness, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is in the process of developing and deploying a simple web form for companies/ LLPs to confirm the readiness to deal with the COVID19 threat. The webform named CAR (Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COV1D-19) should be filed by an authorized signatory of Companies & LLPs. CAR-2020 shall be deployed on the 23rd of March, 2020. All companies/LLPs are requested to report compliance using the above-mentioned web service on the 23rd instant.
Here is the official notice:
Advisory on Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19.
As we all are aware, the Novel Coronavirus (COVD-19) has affected over 110 countries, including India. Given the magnitude and the extent of its spread, the WHO has declared it a Pandemic. Apart from human suffering, it is also causing major economic disruptions. In order to deal with this public health situation, the corporate sector would be required to play a key role in implementing the strategic policy decision of social distancing, which is most crucial For reducing the rate and extent of the disease transmission at community level.
Taking cognizance of the gravity of the public health situation, the Government in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has relaxed the rules with respect to meetings of Board and dispensed W. the necessity of holding physical meetings on matters relating to approval of financial statements, board report, restructuring etc. up to 30. June, 2020. We are also examining any other relaxations under the Companies Act, 2013, that may be necessitated on account of COVID-19.
Since Companies/ Limited Liability Partnerships are major employers, especially in urban areas, their full participation and cooperation is most essential to hilly realize the object of social distancing as a means to contain the spread, morbidity and mortality due to the disease. As part of disaster management to meet this urgent and severe health exigency, all companies/ LLPs are expected and strongly advised to put in place an immediate plan to Implement the "Work from home" policy as a temporary measure till 31st March, 2020, after which the position will be reviewed by the appropriate authorities as per the evolving situation. All companies /LLPs are advised to implement the "Work from home" policy in the, headquarters and field offices to the maximum extent possible, including by conduct of meetings through video conference or other electronic/ telephonic, computerized means. Further, even with the essential staff on duty, staggered tunings may be followed so as to minimize physical interaction. Apart from that, the other preventive measures, including 'Dos & Don'ts advised by public health authorities may be strictly followed.
In order to generate greater awareness and confidence on our state of readiness, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is in the process of developing and deploying a simple web form for companies/ LLPs to confirm the readiness to deal with the COVID19 threat. The webform named CAR (Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COV1D-19) should be filed by an authorized signatory of Companies & LLPs. CAR-2020 shall be deployed on the 23rd of March, 2020. All companies/LLPs are requested to report compliance using the above-mentioned web service on the 23rd instant. I sincerely hope that you will take all possible precautions, measures at your end to meet this public health situation and contribute to containing the disease and minimizing its contagious effect.
Secretary,Ministry of Corporate Affairs