Notification for ISA Eligibility Test on Saturday the 14th May, 2011
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for
Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA)
on Saturday the 14th May, 2011
Last Date for Online Form Submission - 29th April , 2011 till 5:30 PM
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 14th May, 2011 from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be hosted on Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org by 15th April, 2011.
2. A list of candidates, who have completed ISA Professional Training from 1st January 2011 to 31ST March 2011, would also be hosted by 11th April 2011. In case you do not find your name in the list, kindly forward your request giving requisite details (ISA No, Membership No., Name, ISA PT Date and City) to email@example.com, by April 25, 2011.
3. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their ISA No. and password) that would be available on the Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org from 15th to 29th April, 2011.
4. ISA Eligibility Test May 2011 will be conducted with both revised (as effective from 1st April 2010) and old syllabus. Members will be required to choose the version of the syllabus which should be considered for their exam.
5. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of "The Secretary, ICAI", payable at Delhi.
Phone: PABX: 011-39893990
6. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in Nov, 2011 attempt.
7. Result of ISA Eligibility Test on 14th May, 2011 would be announced by 5.00 P.M. on Saturday the 21st May, 2011.