Important decisions taken by the Council of the ICSI at its meeting held on 26th September, 2020
1. Approved the Annual Accounts and Annual Report of the Institute for the Financial Year 2019-20.
2. Setting up of ICSI Overseas Centre at Singapore, Australia and Canada.
3. Approved the amendments to eCSin Guidelines - 2019 and the eCSin Amnesty Scheme-2020.
4. Approved the Guidance Note on Independent Directors.
5. Extended the mandatory applicability of ICSI Auditing Standards (CSAS-1 to CSAS-4) from 1st October, 2020 to 1st April, 2021.
6. Approved the Exposure Draft Guidance Note - Auditing Standard on Secretarial Audit CSAS-4 for public comments.
7. Extended benefit of Peer Review to the Quality Reviewed Units by issue of Peer review certificates.
8. Approved the conduct of Tutorials/Doubt clearing online classes for the students appearing in December 2020 session of examination.
9. Additional Adhoc Examination Centres for Foundation/ Executive/Professional Programme Examinations, December, 2020 were approved.Tags : professional resourceicsi