STATUS OF APPLICATION FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS / INSPECTION OF ANSWER BOOK(S) / SUPPLY OF CERTIFIED COPY(IES) OF ANSWER BOOK(S) - DECEMBER, 2020 EXAMINATION
Click here to view the source
1. Processing of applications for Verification of Marks / Inspection of Answer Book(s) / Supply of Certified copy(ies) of Answer Book(s) normally takes about 7-8 weeks after its receipt in the Institute.
2. If the candidate(s) did not receive any update from the website of the Institute regarding status of their applications for Verification of Marks/Inspection of Answer Book(s)/Certified Copies of Answer Book(s) within 7 days from the last date of submitting the application, they may contact at e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with their particulars.
3. Candidates seeking certified copy(ies) of their answer books shall be provided a secured User ID and Password through E-Mail and SMS to access the PDF files containing the image of their answer book(s). No queries shall be entertained regarding justification of marks awarded.
4. Candidates have to personally visit ICSI NOIDA Office, located at C-37, Sector 62, Institutional Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, NOIDA – 201 309, (U.P.) for inspection of their answer books. Separate communication will be sent to the candidate concerned informing date and time for inspection of answer book(s).
5. In Verification of Marks, candidate can download a copy of the reply/response letter instantly in case of no change in his / her marks from the link given above to this effect. In such cases no separate communication will be sent.
6. In case of change or revision of marks in any subject(s), and / or result of a particular Module / Stage of Examination, separate communication to that effect will be sent to the candidate.
7. Candidates should note that non-downloading/non-receipt/delayed receipt of result-cum-marks statement, delay in processing of application for Verification of Marks / Inspection of Answer Book(s) / Supply of Certified Copy(ies) of Answer Book(s) will not be accepted as valid and sufficient reason for seeking any relaxation or not complying with the requirements of regulations and / or last date(s) for submission of enrolment applications for the next examinations. Therefore, the candidates in their own interest are advised to keep track of important announcements, last date(s) and observe the time schedule.
8. In case of change of Result of a Particular Module/Stage of examination of any Candidate, the examination fee, if any, paid for the respective Module / Stage of examination shall subsequently be refunded.
DISCLAIMER : The Status of the application for Verification of Marks / Inspection / Supply of Certified Copy(ies) of Answer Book(s) displayed is for immediate information to the candidates. The Institute shall not be held responsible for any technical, downloading or printing error.Tags : icsistudents