INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES – DECEMBER, 2020
1. Immediately, after taking the print-out of the Admit Card from the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu, every candidate is advised to carefully verify all the particulars mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e. his/her Name, Photograph, Signature, Registration Number, Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for, Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code, etc.), Medium of Examination, Dates and Timings of Examination, Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted, Elective Subject in case of Professional Programme (Old & New syllabus), etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same must be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately at our support portal http://support.icsi.edu
2. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the “Instructions to Examinees” for their strict compliance. Since the particulars mentioned by the candidates on the OMR based cover page of the main answer book are to be read by a machine for result processing activities, any wrong information mentioned may affect the result of the candidate adversely and for that the Institute will not take any responsibility for rectifying such mistake(s).
3. Candidates should carry with them (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Student Identity Card to the Examination Centre every day for establishing their identity and securing admission to the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
4. The Superintendent of Examination Centre and the Invigilators have been advised to verify the identity of each and every candidate at the time of entry into the Examination Hall and while taking candidate’s signature on the Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, each candidate must show his/her Admit Card and Student Identity Card to the Invigilator/Supervisory Staff on demand any time during the course of examination.
5. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are in possession of a valid Identity Card as downloaded from the individual online accounts at https://smash.icsi.in duly attested by the authorized official(s) of the Institute. In case, due to any reason, the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and put the signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank. For any reason, if some of the
candidates are not holding the Identity Card due to technical/ practical problems, they may bring any other Photo Identity Card issued by the Government Departments, viz. Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter I-Card, etc. to establish their identity vis-à-vis the particulars appearing in the Enrollment Details/Attendance Sheet. The candidates should also bring Student Identity Card/other documents specified above as identification proof and also one identical photograph be handed over to the Superintendent of Examination Centre for affixing the same on the Attendance Sheet.
6. Provisionally registered students of Executive Programme 2017 (New Syllabus) were required to regularize their registration by submitting proof of passing Bachelor’s Degree Examinations within six months from the date of registration. Candidates who have not complied with the requirements are not eligible to appear in the Executive Programme 2017 (New Syllabus) examinations in December, 2020.
In case any candidate manages to appear in the examinations without complying with the said requirement, the appearance and/or the result are liable to be cancelled.
7. The students of Executive and Professional Programme Stages under 2017 (New Syllabus) were required to successfully complete the Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for enrollment to December, 2020 Session of examinations. In case any candidate manages to appear in the examinations without complying with the said requirement, the appearance and/or the result shall be cancelled without further notice. Therefore, candidate(s) are advised to ensure that they have successfully completed Pre-Examination Test of relevant Module(s) of Executive or Professional Programme, as the case may be, to avoid complications at the time of appearing in the examination and declaration of results.
8. Candidates are advised to visit the venue of the examination centre beforehand to know about the exact location so as to avoid any inconvenience on the day of the examination.
9. Candidates will be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall 60 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of examination in a systematic manner (one candidate at a time) and occupy their allotted seats in Examination Hall after due screening and procedure.
10. The candidates should leave for the examination centre well before the stipulated time keeping in view the weather, traffic conditions, etc. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the expiry of half-an-hour of the commencement of examination and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the expiry of one hour after the commencement of examination.
To know more in details -
- https://www.icsi.edu/media/webmodules/Instructions_Examinees-Dec2020.pdf &