IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING EXAMINATIONS
Merging of June, 2020 Session Examinations with December. 2020 Session to be conducted bv The lnstitute of Companv Secretaries of !ndia ("lCSl") The lCSl had postponed the Company Secretaries June, 2020 session Examinations for Foundation Programme, Executive Programme (Old and New Syllabus), Professional Programme (Old and New Syllabus) and Post Membership Qualification (PMQ) Course examinations (herein after referred as "lCSl Examinations") scheduled to be held from 1st-10th June, 2020, due to Pandemic Covid 19, was rescheduled to 6th -16th July,2020 and further rescheduled to 18th-28th August,2020.
The lCSl is continuously viewing the situation prevailing due to Covid 19 pandemic and took cognizance of the situation being faced by the Students / candidates from the time to time. Due to the prevailing situation coupled with lockdown, containment zones and prohibitions in many districts in various States have further aggravated the smooth conduct of the lCSl Examinations.
Accordingly, with a view to protect the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular students/ candidates and their well-being, the lcsl has decided to merge the June, 2020 session lcsl Examinations with the December, 2o2o Examinations as
1. lCSl Examinations for the June 2020 session which has been merged with the December, 2020 Examinations shall commence from 21't December, 2020 as per the Examination Time-table which will be released separately. Examination form already submitted by the students/candidates for the lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session will hold good for lCSl
2. Examinations to be held in December, 2020. Such students/candidates should not apply again. However, such students/candidates may apply online for change of Examination Centre, Module and/or Medium without payment of fee from 26th July, 2020 till 20th November, 2O2O for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
3. Students/Candidates who have submitted their examination form for the lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session shall be allowed to carryover all benefits available to them including payment of fee and subject-wise exemptions for lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
4. Students/Candidates who have submitted examination form for lCSl Examinations, June-2020 session are allowed to add their module(s) with payment of differential examination fee during the above specified period for appearing in lCSl Examinations to be held in December, 2020.
5. The students/candidates who have not enrolled for lCSl Examinations June, 2020 session may enrol by submitting online examination form together with requisite examination fee from 26th July, 2020 till 25th Septemb er,2O2O (without late fee) and upto 9'h October, 2020 (with late fee).
6. The students of Executive Programme (old syllabus) and professional programme (old syllabus) are given opportunity to appear in the examination to be held in December, 2020, as per their old Syllabus.
7. Separate announcement shall be released in relation to examination for Company Secretaries Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) students,
All Students / Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly. All concerned are advised to visit the official website (www.icsi.edu) of the lnstitute for more updates/ notifications related to the academic calendar and examination schedule/ guidelines.
Dr. Sanjay Pandey
Joint Secretary (Examinations)