The Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be conducting an Online - Home Based Model Exam for CMA Foundation students, from 25th to 29th August 2021. Only Eligible candidates for the June 2021 Foundation course examination will be allowed to appear in this Model exam. Read the official announcement below:
STEP TO SUCCESS
MODEL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
MODEL EXAMINATION FOR FOUNDATION COURSE (Online Home - based) 25th TO 29th AUGUST 2021
25th August 2021,
29th August 2021,
10:00 AM - 10:25 AM
Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
10:25 AM - 10:35 AM
10:35 AM - 11:00 AM
Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
*Only Eligible candidates for the June 2021 Foundation course examination will be allowed to appear in this MODEL exam.
Details for the assessment for 5th September 2021 will be released shortly. Please check your registered Email ID (inbox & spam folder) and Mobile for more updates from ICAI - Details will be shared with all the students on their registered mail id for updates and links of examinations.
BEFORE THE EXAMINATION
- Please keep you Government Identity Proof (e.g. voter card, driving license, Aadhaar, Passport/Student ID card) handy. This needs to be uploaded on the online examination page before starting the exam.
- Please keep your login details: Registration ID (12 digit Identification no), Date of Birth and Passkey handy shared over mail and or SMS, in hard copy print out / write on a paper, before starting of model examination. Once you open the examination page, you will not be able to access your mails/files on your laptop/computer/mobile.
- Please sit in a quiet Try to avoid bright lights behind you, e.g. Windows.
- Please update your Google Chrome and give permission to your Webcam and Microphone from settings before you download the applications on your Laptop/computer/mobile.
- The examination will start sharp at 10 Please ensure you login at 10 itself.
- Please make sure you have enough power backup so that in case of electricity failure, your laptop/computer/mobile does not shut down/switch off. Also, please use a fast and reliable internet connection during the exam so that you do not face any internet issues
To check the working functionality of your system, webcam, and microphone, use the following link –
BASIC INFRASTRUCTURAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE EXAMINATION
- Continuous Internet connection with 1 - 4 MBPS speed
- Laptop or computer with Webcam and microphone (functioning)
- Recommended Browser – Google Chrome (Latest version)
- Android version 5 and above
- Mobile phone with a functional Front Camera
It is also recommended to use the same system for the actual test on 5th September 2021 to save time for system checking as well to avoid any inconvenience on the actual day of the examination.
DURING THE EXAMINATION
- The test is webcam and microphone enabled. If the webcam/microphone is not detected at the time of starting the test, the question paper will not load. Kindly allow the webcam/microphone access from Google Chrome -> Settings-> Privacy and security-> Site Settings before the test.
- Do not press backspace, refresh, or close the window during the
- Do not submit the examination unless you have attempted all the questions. Test once submitted will not be
- You need to attempt all questions of the test in one go, all questions are mandatory – there is no negative
- In case of power failure / internet failure, do not panic, restart the test using the same login information, from the same computer/laptop/mobile, you may change the internet service provider or internet connection system, the test will start from the same question which you had left earlier, and all attempted questions remain
Please do not panic in case of internet failure at the time of submission, you can change the internet service provider or internet connection system, do not change the computer/laptop/mobile, it will be submitted automatically. This is a Model Examination and will not affect your final exam. For the Final Exam on 5th September, we will share contact details for technical help for timely resolutions.
In case of any queries during the model examination, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact ICAI team
STEP- BY- STEP GUIDE FOR MODEL EXAM ON 25TH TO 29TH AUGUST 2021
Please find below the details for your Model Exam of 'The Institute of Cost Accountants of India - Foundation Course on 25th August to 29th August 2021'
You can appear for the examination through any of the preferable devices (Computer/Laptop/Desktop (recommended) /Mobile)
Please go through the candidate manual, videos, and test instructions as given in the Links-
Links to Manual and Test Instructions: Click Here
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SAB TOOL BEFORE THE EXAM DATE AND TIME STEPS TO START THE EXAMINATION
- Check if your system is compatible for the test: https://assess.cocubes.com/check-system
- Download the Safe Assessment Browser (SAB) tool from the below link:
- Windows Operating System: SAB Tool
- Run the SAB (for Windows 10) or use SAB (for Windows 7,8) as per your operating system -> More info -> Run anyway
- Enter 'cma2021' in Access Token
- Click on Start
- Note: Please close all other applications and save your work before running the SAB tool
Mobile Phones (Android devices only)
- Download the app 'COCUBES ASSESSMENT' from Google play store. Please find below direct link to download the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cocubes.assessment
- Before the exam, please go to play store and update your Google chrome browser
- Enter 'cma2021' in assessment URL
- Click on Continue
- Please note the login details before running the application
Login Details (Note down on paper before test)
- REGISTRATION ID: - ENTER YOUR OWN IDENTIFICATION-NO / REGISTRATION-NO
- REGISTERED DATE OF BIRTH - YOUR REGISTERED DATE OF BIRTH WITH ICAI
- PASSKEY: - WILL BE INTIMATED TO YOU ONE DAY BEFORE THE TEST
In case of any queries during the Model Exam, please reach out to us on email@example.comTags : icmaiexams