The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct the Intermediate and Final Examinations for December 2020 attempt in Online Mode. This is the merged examination of both the June 2020 term and the December 2020 term. Read the official announcement below:
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR MERGED INTERMEDIATE AND FINAL EXAMINATIONS, DECEMBER 2020
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct the Intermediate and Final Examinations in December, 2020 in Online Mode. This is the merged examination of both June, 2020 term and December, 2020 term. To ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the candidates / students, due to Pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) the Institute would hold the examinations with TWO options:
- Option 1 - Centre based online mode
- Option 2- Home based online mode
All candidates / students will have to appear in the merged Intermediate and Final Examinations in December, 2020 through online mode as per already notified time- table (IST).
The details are as follows:
1. Relevant notifications, Instructions, Login credentials, Option selection and URL link will be given in due time.
2. A candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examinations.
* The candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating merged Intermediate and the Final Examinations, December 2020 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail to email@example.com.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee