The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India has released Preventive measures to control the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the offices of the Institute. Read the official announcement and the measures released below:
OFFICE ORDER NO. 60/2020-21
February 15, 2021
Preventive measures to control the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Attendance in the offices of the Institute
Further to office orders issued in this connection and in line with the Office Memorandum dated February 13, 2021 issued by the Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India (enclosed), all officers/ employees/outsourced/contractual personnel of the Institute working at Headquarters, Delhi Office, Centres of Excellence, Regional Councils, Chapters, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres, ROCCs, offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT & MARF are hereby advised to strictly follow the guidelines appended hereunder while attending the office in order to regulate the attendance in the offices of the Institute:
1. All officers and staff of all levels will attend the office regularly on all working days without any exemption to any category of employees.
2. All attending officers and staff shall follow the staggered timings to avoid over-crowding in the office as decided by the Heads of the Departments.
3. All officers and staff residing in the containment zone shall be exempted from coming to the office till the containment zone is de-notified.
4. All such officers and staff who are exempted from coming to the office shall continue to work from home and should be available on telephone and other electronic means of communications.
5. Meetings as far as possible shall be conducted on video conferencing and personal meetings with visitors, unless absolutely necessary in the public interest, are to be avoided.
6. Bio-metric attendance shall continue to be suspended until further orders.
7. SOP on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 in offices as issued by the MOHFW on February 13, 2021 is enclosed herewith. All officers and staff shall ensure strict compliance of instructions issued by the MHA, MOHFW and DoP&T from time to time on regular sanitization/cleaning of work place, maintenance of social distancing norms, wearing of masks and health & hygiene practices.
To read more in details, find the enclosed fileTags : professional resource