1. The Foundation Examination in both syllabus (2008 & 2012) will be conducted in M. C. Q. Mode through Online only.
2. Total Questions : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions), Maximum Marks : 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. Last term of Foundation examination under 2008 Syllabus is December 2014.
4. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card.
(b) Application Forms for Foundation Examination is available from Institute’s Headquarters at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata, Regional Councils and Chapters of the Institute on payment of `50/- per form. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of US $ 10 per form.
(c) Students can also download the Examination Form free of cost from ICAI Website at www.icmai.in.
(d) Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI.
5. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 5th November, 2014 and with late fees of `300/- is 15th November, 2014. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of `300/- will be waived if applied within 15th November, 2014.
6. Examination fees may also to be paid through Bank Demand Draft of requisite fees drawn in favour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” and payable at Kolkata.
7. Students may submit their Examination Application Forms along with the fees at ICAI, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016 or Regional Offices or Chapter Offices. Any query in this regard may be addressed to Examination Directorate at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016.
8. Examination Centres: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Gandhidham, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nellore, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur,Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Valsad, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat. (If no examination centre is available at a particular location, examinees will be accommodated at the nearest Centre available)
9. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
10. Probable date of publication of result : Foundation – 24th December, 2014.
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com