ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EMPANELMENT AS OBESERVER AT EXAMINATION CENTRES CONDUCTING THE FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATIONS
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India intends to draw a panel for acting as Observer at the examination centre’s in various cities during the Cost accountants examinations to be held from June 11 ‐ 18, 2012. Examination will be conducted in two sessions – (i) Morning session (9.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M.) and (ii) Afternoon session (2 P.M to 5 P.M)
Individuals who are interested to act as Observers at the examination centres during the examination days can download the attached Empanelment form and send the same to the Director (Examinations), The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, 12, Sudder Street. Kolkata ‐700016 by post/email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/ fax to 033 2252 1026.
CRITERION FOR APPOINTMENT AS OBSERVERS
1. The individual may be a member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
2. Individual from academic background i.e. Assistant Professor /Associate Professor / Professor and Retired defence personnel (from the rank of Major onwards) with relevant qualifications can also apply.
3. Minimum of Five years post qualification professional/ industry/academic experience is mandatory.
4. The concerned individual should not be associated with coaching of Cost Accountancy students or any other professional courses like CA/CS anywhere in the country in any capacity.
5. The individual must not have any conflict of interest i.e. none of his/her relative or dependants is appearing at the June 2012 examinations
6. The individual should not be a student registered with the Institute.
7. The individual should not be associated with any managing committee of any Chapter/Regional Council/Central council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
8. Persons above 70 years are not eligible for empanelment as observers.
9. Please note that mere inclusion of one’s name in the proposed panel will not guarantee that he/she should be given the assignment and Institute reserves the right to give the said assignment to any other person depending on actual requirement.
10. Any individual accepting the assignment for acting as an observer in a particular examination centre should attend the said assignment and send the Observer’s report in the prescribed format within seven days from the completion of the examinations.
11. The detailed guidelines and the prescribed format of the Observer’s Report will be sent with the appointment letter of the observer.
Honorarium of ` 400/‐ per session will be paid. In addition a sum of ` 400/‐ will be paid as conveyance reimbursement for metro cities and ` 300/‐ for non metro cities per day besides reimbursement of postal, stationery, telephone expenses, if any.